Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Rinza
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Artifact Gear for Rune Fencer

My question is did they load this when these jobs went live since people can (and did) hit 50-60 relatively quickly or are we gonna be waiting 6 months to a year to get these quests to get our Artifact gear? Anyone know?
    (0)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    No AF yet, probably next update, when they add RUN/GEO genkai 5.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Katiekat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    they like tosee how the job is used a bit befor adding it so to give the best stats
    (0)
    am dyslexic and have a learning disablement from when i died as a baby and sustained brain damage do to lack of oxygen pleas pardon my bad spelling and grammar

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by katiekat View Post
    they like tosee how the job is used a bit befor adding it so to give the best stats
    This.

Plus, if SE is smart, our AF will be level 80-90 or they will add our endgame gear at the same time when they add the AF -- which could increase the time it takes for us to get it. (By the time AF comes out, most people will have RUN 99)
    (0)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Horadrim View Post
    This.

Plus, if SE is smart, our AF will be level 80-90 or they will add our endgame gear at the same time when they add the AF -- which could increase the time it takes for us to get it. (By the time AF comes out, most people will have RUN 99)
    I like the look of the RUN AF we've been seeing. It'd be nice if it'd be good at 99, though I doubt it will be.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Rinza
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Thanks for the answers and yes I like the idea of level 99ish Artifact since by the time they release it most people will have it 99 and by most I mean everyone who wants to play as it. I also noticed no merits for either Geo or Run yet so yea probably next update sometime in the next 3 months.
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I would much rather have the traditional 50-60 AF. Followed by Relic and Empy gear. I'm not going to be rushing the job to 99 and actually wear AF!!
    (2)

Character
    Rinza
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    even if your not rushing with FoV and GoV it still will not take long to hit 99 and definitely less then the 3 months+ they will take to release it.
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You assume I'm going to level either job in the next three months. And eventually other people will unlock it in the future. Kinda insane to have two jobs that don't follow the conventions of 20 other jobs. Bad enough about the whole REM issue.
    (1)

Character
    Rinza
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I am just saying that for the majority of the people Run will be 99ed before they ever release merits or Artifact for it. It would be cool to have them drop it all at once but well look how long Blu and the like took.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast