Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Katiekat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    i would like to point out that for sch and dnc and cor pup and blue the af was still used at cap or peases of it were/are
    (0)
    am dyslexic and have a learning disablement from when i died as a baby and sustained brain damage do to lack of oxygen pleas pardon my bad spelling and grammar

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by katiekat View Post
    i would like to point out that for sch and dnc and cor pup and blue the af was still used at cap or peases of it were/are
    If PUP or DNC was used at 75, it was due to lack of anything better.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Firebert
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'd say keep them at the traditional levels. They could be good gear for those levels, and hopefully remain good macro pieces.
    (3)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    If PUP or DNC was used at 75, it was due to lack of anything better.
    That's exactly why PUP's still wear AF, becuase outside of ACP, SE refused to give them +Pet gear on a regular basis until Abyssea.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert_Lakshmi View Post
    I'd say keep them at the traditional levels. They could be good gear for those levels, and hopefully remain good macro pieces.
    They are likely going to release AF, Relic, and Empyrean at the same time.

The only real question is how they'll make it work. Adoulin is 99+ content, Empy is <99 content. We'll see where they fit it in, I imagine Relic will be dynamis just like other jobs and Empy will be from simpler quests to avoid people bombarding and making it hard to get it done.
    (0)
    Last edited by Horadrim; 04-01-2013 at 10:44 PM.
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Odds are they'll release the AF within a week or two with the geo/run genkai. Then they'll probably release the relic around june or so when they release merits for the job (though I could be wrong and it could be sooner - i'm hoping it's sooner since I'm leveling run atm)

As for Empyrean? Who knows - they'll probably wanna give the job some growing room to see how players are using it, ect. I do know however that the geomancer empyrean armor already has concept art though - it's the blue eskimo hood looking thing like in FF3. They showed it in a JP stream just before the release of the expansion.
    (1)

Player
    Emp gear is easy to add in, put the seals on NMs that do not currently drop seals, and put the +2s on NMs that currently do not drop +2s. A list of possible NMs choices is included below. I didn't include all NMs, but most of the NMs that have no seals or +2 currently which they could be added to.

Attohwa = Drekavac/Maahes/Rahu

Misareaux = Abyssic Cluster/Ironclad Observer/Karkatakam

Vunkerl = Ayravata/Rakshas/Xan

Altepa = Ansherekh/Hazhdiha/Ouzelum/Waugyl/Cuijatender(+2s)

Uleguerand = Anemic Aloysius/Awahondo/Kur/Sisyphus/Isgebind(Give this guy x3 of +2s!)

Grauberg = Deelgeed/Jaculus/Melo Melo/Burstrox Powderpate/Fleshflayer Killakriq(+2s)
    (0)

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Emp gear is easy to add in, put the seals on NMs that do not currently drop seals, and put the +2s on NMs that currently do not drop +2s. A list of possible NMs choices is included below. I didn't include all NMs, but most of the NMs that have no seals or +2 currently which they could be added to.

Attohwa = Drekavac/Maahes/Rahu

Misareaux = Abyssic Cluster/Ironclad Observer/Karkatakam

Vunkerl = Ayravata/Rakshas/Xan

Altepa = Ansherekh/Hazhdiha/Ouzelum/Waugyl/Cuijatender(+2s)

Uleguerand = Anemic Aloysius/Awahondo/Kur/Sisyphus/Isgebind(Give this guy x3 of +2s!)

Grauberg = Deelgeed/Jaculus/Melo Melo/Burstrox Powderpate/Fleshflayer Killakriq(+2s)
    I meant that the trouble will be the rampant rush to attack these mobs, not selecting ones ot put the seals on.
    (0)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Horadrim View Post
    I meant that the trouble will be the rampant rush to attack these mobs, not selecting ones ot put the seals on.
    That doesn't sound as painful as SE likes to make things though! D:
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2