Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    I'd prefer two things...

A/ Lupon behave somewhat like a "pet" that is follow you and commandable "stay/target". In abyseea not to much of a problem leading a bunch of mobs in field effect..but playing solo(Im lvl 16)... it 's a pain in the butt to run mobs over to your circle. yes, I know "full circle" and recast...but it's a long casting and im lazy. The mobs in regular field are much more dispersed.

B/ Lupon gain effect over time...for example, much like avatars "aura" effects. I know summoners are gonna hate that one(btw, Im a summoner also).
    (0)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundisalvus View Post
    I've been playing the Geomancer for a couple days now. I discovered that the debuff Indi and Geo spells do stack. My old man and I tested it on an Orc in Ghelsba Outpost. We used Indi-Poison and Geo-Poison at the same time and it annihilated the Orc. While doing research at capped skill level on both Handbell and Geomancy you can get up to 60 dmg/tick running both debuffs
    So the debuff spells stack but the buffs do not? I must admit to some skepticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
    I'd prefer two things...

A/ Lupon behave somewhat like a "pet" that is follow you and commandable "stay/target". In abyseea not to much of a problem leading a bunch of mobs in field effect..but playing solo(Im lvl 16)... it 's a pain in the butt to run mobs over to your circle. yes, I know "full circle" and recast...but it's a long casting and im lazy. The mobs in regular field are much more dispersed.

B/ Lupon gain effect over time...for example, much like avatars "aura" effects. I know summoners are gonna hate that one(btw, Im a summoner also).
    Do yourself a favor and "Full Circle" - Recast on each mob. Every time you do you get a chance to skill up and believe me, skill-ups are your best friend. Also, invest in some MP+ and/or Refresh gear. GEO spells cost a lot of MP (Particularly the indi/geo-refresh spells that are ridiculously inefficient without multiple mages)
    (0)
    Last edited by Delvish; 04-10-2013 at 08:15 PM.
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5