Character
    Kimarironso
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

Geomancers subs.

Just curious if anyone find any cool combinations yet. Or will it be the usual mage subs like RDM/WHM/BLM/SCH?
    (0)

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    From what I've seen, Geomancers will probably use /SCH more than the others due to limited magic skills. I could also see them running /brd or /cor as a dedicated buff-spammer, though that's less likely, and I could see /blm or /DRK for spells they do have the skills for.

But still betting on /Sch as most common.
    (0)

Character
    Chaosi
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    I'd say probably /SCH for when you need additional curing power without neglecting your nuke-side and /RDM when you want to nuke more in most cases.
    (0)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I've been thinking /SCH for the same reasons. One thing that's very appealing about /RDM to me right now though is the fast cast on geomancy spells, which /SCH arts won't help with.
    (1)

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    With how GEO is currently, its likely going to be /RDM. For the cures, haste, fast cast, and the MAB traits. The MAB traits are really important for being able to nuke, which from playing SCH makes it rather evident. /RDM gets the same amount of MAB as /BLM but offers more utility.

/WHM would likely be a close second only cause of the -na's and earlier haste.

If GEO had more than just mage armors, /NIN or /DNC might of been an option as with a B? club skill and WHM hammers the melee could of supplemented what else it is supposed to do while being up towards the front like most of its unique abilities want to put GEO.
    (0)

Character
    Obysuca
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawklaser View Post
    If GEO had more than just mage armors, /NIN or /DNC might of been an option as with a B? club skill and WHM hammers the melee could of supplemented what else it is supposed to do while being up towards the front like most of its unique abilities want to put GEO.
    GEO's dagger skill isn't bad either. It's about the same as club, at least for my lvl it is.
    (0)

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It has a C? in dagger, as it fell behind my club skill within the first 20 levels. Elemental was also B? and Dark was C?. Yet to get geomancy and handbell capped, though Geo is definitely meant to use clubs thanks to WHM hammers, don't know if it gets Hexa strike yet, but it does get the other early job restricted club weaponskills.
    (0)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Can use Hexastrike, and has a C skill in both Handbell and Geomancy. As such, caps at 139 @49 and 373 @99 according to BGWiki. These two skills combined form your over-all skill when casting geomancer spells to determine their effectiveness.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!