Character
    Priestt
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

GEO and RUN casting/Job abilities

Me and my girlfriend just started leveling these jobs up and I noticed that when she casts a Geo spell it doesn't show the animation with the bell. But I'm able to see someone do the animation when they cast Geo spells. Also when i do RUN Job abilities she doesn't see anything happen. We're Elvaan male (RUN), and Elvaan female (GEO)
    (0)

Hello -Priest-,

Thank you very much for posting your concerns about not being able to see the job abilities when used with the two new jobs. In order to best assist you with this issue we will be needing some additional information. While some of this information may seem irrelevant, it is best to have as much information as possible in these cases. Once this is filled out we will submit this for review for you.

ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World: Cerberus
    Job/Level:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    In-Game Time:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>

Also could you please tell us if you have any effect filters enabled on your character when this occurs?

Thank you,
    -SQUARE-ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)

Character
    Priestt
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I managed to fix. I just reinstalled tge game and reupdated the game. Thank you
    (0)

Hello -Priest-,

Thank you for the update. I'll go ahead and close the thread as your issue has been resolved. Please feel free to report any further issues you may come across, and we'll be happy to escalate your report for testing.

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)