Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Footwork

At the same time though the proc. rate for the 2-4 hit Ursine claws when using Footwork is extremely high, so much so you could sacrafice any DA/TA atma's and gear and probably see little to no difference in the proc. rate. Granted the rate of probability in this game is high, so I imagine there are some situations where it might be more beneficial, even the 2-4 hit Ursine claws have their uses outside of footwork.
    (0)

Player
    And I totally agree w/ the Ursine users, I'm going to make a pair just because i like having multiple things to test w/.. but in a case where I'm getting 18 TP return on kicks, it'd only take me the 3-4 kicks after WS instead of the 4-5(Depending on if CTP procs, w/ my setup i have @ least +20 CTP 3 earring 7 belt 5 head and assuming 5 as trait from /drg), which pretty much negates the instant DA, prolly not always the case, most certainly not during initial TP phase b4 you have TP return from WS, and as /drg the 2-4 hits procs normally on Jumps and isn't limited IIRC (which is rather sick <.<), id have to get em and test it. Again, not perfect to VS h2h dps builds but it's a work in progress and for me a fun way to play MNK~
    (0)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8