Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

*Possible bug: Asuran Fists not unlocking for Puppetmaster using trial weapon*

I have done more then 300+ weapon skill points using the Knuckles of Trials in Abyssea - Tahrongi fighting Thalassinon and the latent elemental resistance effect has not come off of the weapon (basically the weapon refuses to unlock)... is this a bug and the game isn't registering that Puppetmaster should be able to complete this quest??? I was closing skill chains with my automaton: Magic Morter -> Dragon Kick = Light (lvl 3 skill chain) for over 5 hours yesterday evening and another 2 hours this morning.

Can someone look into this please?

I play on the PC version.
    (0)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    *Update*

I was able to get Asuran Fists on Puppetmaster (however, the latent effect referencing the elemental resistances on the weapon never went away)... I went back to the originating NPC for the quest, traded the weapon and received the cutscene.

This should be fixed. If I had not just randomly gone back to the NPC to check I would, and could have, continued to assume I had not generated enough weapon skill points on the weapon and continued to waste my time.

SE please take some time out and fix this bug.

Thank you.
    (0)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Did you un-equip and re-equip the weapon? Sometimes that is required to see if the latent effect has changed.
    (2)

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Did you un-equip and re-equip the weapon? Sometimes that is required to see if the latent effect has changed.
    All of the above... multiple times... and no change. The resistance (earth + water) stayed... so I went to trade the weapon to the NPC anyway just to "see what would happen" and bam!...got cut scene... go figure.

But this should be addressed... its clearly not "working as intended".
    (0)

Character
    Titain
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Since when can pup use asuran fist?
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Titain View Post
    Since when can pup use asuran fist?
    It was added in Wednesday's update.

OP, there is a special subforum here specifically for reporting in game bugs. Try reposting your observations there for a more thorough response.
    (0)