Character
    Grasshyren
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Indi-Poison, Experience Note

Something I found about Indi-Poison is that if you kill a white named mob with it's poison effect, you are not given the experience points for the kill. I'm not sure if this effect is intended or not, but it is a mechanic to take note of.

I found this out while I was fighting low level monsters. I figured it would be fun to gather 2-3 of em and aoe them down with Indi-Poison on, however I found out that even after engaging them if the monsters' names turned white on death they wouldn't grant any experience or items.
    (0)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Sounds like something to put in the bug section. May want to test it and see if the same applies for if you cast dia and/or poison (BLM) on them.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Same thing happens with SCH helices if you tag a mob with a helix and do any aggressive action to another mob.

The Helixed mob's name will turn white, die, and refuse to yield exp.
    (0)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Yeah I noticed this while Kaustra farming in Abyssea. In the event of a resist, I had to let the first mob die from the DoT or nuke again for the kill before casting on a second if I wanted experience, drops or even credit for a magian trial from the first one. I'm not sure if this is intended behavior, but it's not new to the geo/indi spells.
    (0)

Character
    Mephista
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Although I have found it fairly helpful while I've been soloing and agro lots of gobs... I can pick them off one at a time and it's nice that it starts to effect them as soon as they agro and get in range
    (0)

Character
    Herby
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That's actually working as intended since it's not technically you who kills the mob. DoT Spells always behave like this.
    (0)