Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Brophy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Whatever 40 hour is still in a prefect world, most people take more then a week to finish the Fulgurante, but yeah its still easier then a low drop rate but anyway it wont be avail to RUN anyway.
    (0)
    Last edited by Illusion; 03-30-2013 at 01:03 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Horadrim View Post
    My NM camping trials took me 3 days. So no. A MINIMUM of 40 hours, maybe, but definitely far from a cap. It took me and a friend tag team camping Intulo for 8 hours just to see the first one. The biggest problem with the NM camping trials is that they are disgustingly random, sometimes you get the NM within the first few minutes of its window, sometimes it takes 3-5 hours, some times even more. Intulo and Orctrap for my H2H trials both took ages to appear, and Orctrap made a point of taking 2-3 hours each spawn.
    Yes, there are things you can not perfectly account for, that are just as you said, random, those spawns are one of those very things that are random. Abyssites upgrading are random too, I gave estimated times if you are not unlucky, but not optimum times either, and allowed for some variance in there as well. I know full well how long some trials can take, my Almace took a very long time and there is a reason I have not made another Emp since then. The entire point of what I said was that it is possible to do in much less time than the other option which is currently RUN's best weapon.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Your point was noted but dude stop your calculations get a Fulgurante and then talk back here, if you have one than explain me how you think you can buy a Blue Abyssite.
    I have had one for months. All you do to buy an Abyssite, shout in Jeuno, find someone with one they do not need, offer them money to pop the NM, have them pop the NM, kill the NM, give them money, lot your shells, obtain your shells, repeat until at 10/10 shells. I have seen many people buy Abyssites like this, not just Blue, also Orange for the Slime required for the OAT Polearm, and I am sure everyone has seen shouts to buy Abyssites for Colorless Souls in Heroes of Abyssea Areas. Like anything else in this game, it can be sold if you want to, and it can be bought if you offer enough money, in the case of Blue Abyssites, they often are shouted for at around 200~300k on Phoenix.
    (0)

Character
    Brophy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I have had one for months. All you do to buy an Abyssite, shout in Jeuno, find someone with one they do not need, offer them money to pop the NM, have them pop the NM, kill the NM, give them money, lot your shells, obtain your shells, repeat until at 10/10 shells. I have seen many people buy Abyssites like this, not just Blue, also Orange for the Slime required for the OAT Polearm, and I am sure everyone has seen shouts to buy Abyssites for Colorless Souls in Heroes of Abyssea Areas. Like anything else in this game, it can be sold if you want to, and it can be bought if you offer enough money, in the case of Blue Abyssites, they often are shouted for at around 200~300k on Phoenix.
    Right thought I was going mad, cant find the buy Blue Abyssite part anymore. Anyhow like I stated after I edited my previous post, it takes most people more then a week, I for instance bough the Silver Mirrors and Riftsand on my server but there weren't too many people selling them and the ones who did sell huge amounts, asked crazy amounts for them.

But with A+ and 8 GS merrits, RUN might turn out quite powerful with an AoT so I can understand why they left RUN out. Just hoping for RUN only GSes in the future then.
    (0)
    Last edited by Illusion; 03-30-2013 at 01:11 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    But with A+ and 8 GS merrits, RUN might turn out quite powerful with an AoT so I can understand why they left RUN out. Just hoping for RUN only GSes in the future then.
    I agree and disagree. I agree that they need to give us some RUN only GSs in the future, but there is no way the OAT would have been overpowered for the job in all honesty. DRK has access to it and while DRK does not have A+ skill, it has more than enough gear to make up for it, not to mention the massive Attack Bonus traits that RUN lacks. The reason they excluded RUN is because they determine the jobs right after the initial weapon trial, same with staves, and due to this it screwed RUN out of the OAT basically. STR GS may end up being better seeing as RUN needs the Attack bonus anyways, but I am not sure either way.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2