I order 360 version from amazon question

I wanted the chocobo shirt so I got the 360 version from amazon and to have the disc for my 360 as well.

Do you only get the chocobo shirt code if you order from SE because they sold out so I had to order from amazon.
    (0)

All copies of FFXI: UCSE include the Destrier Beret and the Chocobo Shirt bonus items.
    (2)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Thanks for the confirmation, Bayohne! I'm still waiting for my xbox UCSE to arrive at GameStop (two days now) and I was a little concerned about this.
    (0)
    "Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Adoulin is installed but still not lighting up on your title screen? Here's what to do:
    Go to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account and log in, then Select Service >>> PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI >>> Add a service account (blue button) >>> input expansion software registration code.

Character
    Jonzero
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    Bayohne, I ordered mine from amazon too. i got the codes for the shirt and beret (shirt code doesnt work) but theres no code for the seekers expansion. do i even need one or will ffxi see that i have the disc and grant me permission to access the content?
    (0)
    Jonzero on Titan (Phoenix) server
    SMN 90 - BLM 90 - WHM 90

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    The expansion's code is on the back of the instruction manual. Not the Chocobo equipment sleeve.
    (1)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Player
    Actually. Quick question while this one is still on the board. I have the old disc of this game on my Xbox but don't feel like buying a new disc... Can I just buy the code and still use SoA on my Xbox or do I have to buy the disc in its entirety to play SoA expansion?

Eidt: Man, I just love saying SoA... STONE OF ARDOR! SEEKERS OF ABABALABALAND!
    Edit II: Learned how to spell edit.
    (0)
    Last edited by Severence; 03-28-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Severence View Post
    Actually. Quick question while this one is still on the board. I have the old disc of this game on my Xbox but don't feel like buying a new disc... Can I just buy the code and still use SoA on my Xbox or do I have to buy the disc in its entirety to play SoA expansion?

Eidt: Man, I just love saying SoA... STONE OF ARDOR! SEEKERS OF ABABALABALAND!
    Edit II: Learned how to spell edit.
    You can just buy the SoA Expansion Disc, you can't buy a code then download like the mini-add ons and Abyssea
    (1)