Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
    Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphy View Post
    I still believe that the removal of level restrictions, the ease of leveling and getting top of the line gear was to rush the playerbase through and move them quickly to xiv and after its failure they had to slap together tons of time syncs (ie 1500 plates from a slapped together content like vw, 3060 cinders, + rediculous relic/mythic upgrades) to counterbalance what they had done and keep subs rolling in as long as possible. I can guarantee my sub will likely go to either arr or eso this year unless they fix this game fast. And since that seems unlikely until I get a new toy I will keep playing with my broken one, but by no means do I take it seriously anymore.
    As it is right now, FFXI has the fastest leveling method that even tops World of Warcraft. You can breeze through it assuming you did all your limit breaks already in a few days, or even one day if you keep on trucking. The good thing is, you don't really need to subscribe every month, just 3-4 months every year whenever a good update is released. Play for 1 month every 3 months or so. Or play for 2 months every 4 months if you choose. We all can see that every new contents are designed to halt progress for at least a good one year before they ease up the gated wall and adjust it so that "almost" everyone can try it. Instead of boiling with rage or trying to come up with creative ideas, which they usually ignore, all of our rants (positive or negative) are never really being taken seriously anyway - we can just ignore the crappy contents, take a few months off, and come back again whenever we see some adjustments. We always come back right?
    (2)

Character
    Triffle
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    As it is right now, FFXI has the fastest leveling method that even tops World of Warcraft. You can breeze through it assuming you did all your limit breaks already in a few days, or even one day if you keep on trucking. The good thing is, you don't really need to subscribe every month, just 3-4 months every year whenever a good update is released. Play for 1 month every 3 months or so. Or play for 2 months every 4 months if you choose. We all can see that every new contents are designed to halt progress for at least a good one year before they ease up the gated wall and adjust it so that "almost" everyone can try it. Instead of boiling with rage or trying to come up with creative ideas, which they usually ignore, all of our rants (positive or negative) are never really being taken seriously anyway - we can just ignore the crappy contents, take a few months off, and come back again whenever we see some adjustments. We always come back right?
    If you want fastest leveling method try Guild Wars 2. Everything you do in that game gives you experience for your job level from crafting, to doing quests to PvP. You'll even get experience for standing around if you do it in the right spot.
    (1)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Those, uh, Skirmish weapons? Yeah, those are weak now, 108dmg daggers and 247dmg GSs just replaced them.
    (8)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Kamyuria
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Those, uh, Skirmish weapons? Yeah, those are weak now, 108dmg daggers and 247dmg GSs just replaced them.
    Its like SE just said: "Okay, Now you guys can go ahead and throw away your weapons."
    (4)

Character
    Snozeberry
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Yeah... so about those R/M/E/S weapons...
    (0)

Player
    Now we're playing Final Warcraft XI?
    (1)

Character
    Tanzaw
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    So there are weapons in the update with over 200 base damage. Surely those are the R/M/E fixes- ... Oh... Uh, nevermind.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Pairing the new HQ/NQ dagger offers a 33% DPS increase over the former-best dagger combination for DNC.
    (1)

Character
    Lottto
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Hey guys, let's release even more powerful weapons without thinking about it but let's take our time to "think about" fixing R/E/Ms.

One of the new H2H : DMG:+146 Delay:+96 Accuracy+35 Attack+25 Guard skill +4 Physical damage taken -3%

My Vere currently have DMG+42, are you serious SE?
    (1)

Player
    Yeah... XIVs looking better everyday now
    (1)
    DNC99 ~ BST99 ~ NIN99 ~ SCH99 ~ BLM98 ~ BLU96 ~ SMN91 ~ RDM90
    FFXI Player (most of the time) since March 2006 [Fairy -> Sylph Server]
    Completed All Main Storyline Scenarios ~ Leathercraft 100+5 Main/Cooking 101+2 Mule

Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast