Page 76 of 96 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Toioiz View Post
    I didn't read that they didn't have manpower in the post, what I got out of it was "We want to do this slowly, we always do things slowly, have patience", which isn't much better, but I do question who translated the "we may not have the manpower".
    That was Camate, I believe.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Ah, good old FFXI dev team. At least they are consistent with their failures.

They didn't even have a solid IDEA for a plan in place for RME before they developed and implemented this stuff?

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    (4)

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I didn't read that they didn't have manpower in the post, what I got out of it was "We want to do this slowly, we always do things slowly, have patience", which isn't much better, but I do question who translated the "we may not have the manpower".
    He said it in his first post about this matter.
    (1)

Character
    Snozeberry
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Anyone have a link? The one I found from this morning:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...81%84%E3%81%A6

Doesn't mention it.
    (0)

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Saying they don't have the manpower after just releasing an expansion is insulting. They need a better excuse.
    (7)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Anyone have a link? The one I found from this morning:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...81%84%E3%81%A6

Doesn't mention it.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post424630

In regards to this system, the outline has been finished; however, we have yet to test if what we have planned can be realized and if we can secure the proper amount of manpower to continue it. We are at a point in time right now where it's difficult to explain the details, so please allow us to discuss this another day.
    (1)

Character
    Bryangelos
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinnyth View Post
    My sister and I followed this game since before it was released in Japan. We played it the very day it was released in the US. My accounts remain active, and will be so into the unforseeable future.
    But this is not a contest, and my stance is not the only one that matters. Yours also matters. To an extent. The extent to which you're willing to make it matter. With your wallet. Thank you for your support thus far. It has been a large help, and I appreciate that it has gotten us this far and allowed us to see these changes to the world we love. Should you choose to rejoin us, I will gladly welcome you as my equal, nay, my friend.

Until then, you are actively aiding in the destruction of something I care for. I apologize, but it appears you and I must be enemies in this matter.
    And by you supporting a company which is going against its roots i wish you to leave my game and never return for you are the true cancer and you are ruining MY game by supporting and paying for changes i disagree with!

I really don't understand why you think i should continue to pay se and not play the game. I don't want to do the our gear is outdated every update grind but i like the old model, so i WILL NOT PAY FOR THEM TO MOVE TO THIS MODEL. If i continue to pay them and don't play then they have no reason to listen. You are a complete fool if you think otherwise, you said you believe if you want something changed that you should help pay for it. Well i would if they have a update saying that this will not continue to be the trend, until that time happens i will not support them doing something i disagree with using MY MONEY! and i can give a **** about what you think about the game because i don't play it for you, i play it because i USE to enjoy it. You keep acting like your SE you pay them to play the game just like me, and if they ever do something you disagree with and it makes you quit. By all means i hope you quit and keep paying them money for a game your no longer playing because that makes lots of sense.
    (1)
    Last edited by bryangelos; 05-02-2013 at 01:59 AM.

Character
    Momokiri
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I almost wish he had just been more vague. The unlocking WS comment is flabbergasting. Now on top of unsure funding we're 100% sure they don't even understand why people are upset. Even ignoring that Mythic WSes are already unlocked, many of the Relic WSes are complete garbage (Spharai, Rag, etc.) and are the last reason anyone in their right mind would make the weapons.
    (8)

Character
    Ica
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Momokiri View Post
    I almost wish he had just been more vague. The unlocking WS comment is flabbergasting. Now on top of unsure funding we're 100% sure they don't even understand why people are upset. Even ignoring that Mythic WSes are already unlocked, many of the Relic WSes are complete garbage (Spharai, Rag, etc.) and are the last reason anyone in their right mind would make the weapons.
    It's another perfect example of how out of touch they are with their playerbase.
    (9)

Character
    Sapphire
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I'm pretty sure the dev team have never made an R/M/E weapon in their life or can even full understand how many people are IN THE MIDDLE OF STILL MAKING ONE because they are a LONG TERM GOAL that takes 'A BIT OF EFFORT'.

If they understood that, they would have designed new weapons that were still desirable but didnt undermine all the past and present work people still put into RMEs.

I'd rather have them address RME to keep them relevant than add anymore adoulin content at this point.

Don't even get me started on how many mythic builders are getting the worst of it here, I hope you didnt turn in any alexandrites yet and were half done or anything...
    (2)

Page 76 of 96 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast