Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

New weapons with higher base damage then relics

The game has pretty much changed to a more item level vertical progression focused. We already know R/M/E adjustments are coming sometime after the August update but it doesn't have a set date.

Personally I don't really have too many issues with the game and r/m/e anymore.
    (39)
    Last edited by Zumi; 07-15-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    There's more to Relics (as well as Emps and Mythics) than the base damage.
    (17)

Character
    Katiekat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    no soner or later people with relics need to realis they cant always have the best weapon in the game
    (15)
    am dyslexic and have a learning disablement from when i died as a baby and sustained brain damage do to lack of oxygen pleas pardon my bad spelling and grammar

Character
    Xecillia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 0
    It's okay. They are adding on another way to modify Relics, etc. Now for the everyday low price of 1500 Umbral Marrows. 2000 if you want Ragnarok.
    (1)

I figured they have the new ultimate weapon but later down the road you know like after all the missions are out and you beat the storyline, and they have a quest that makes you do a bunch of crazy stuff for the new ultra relic or whatever, but relics/empyrean shouldn't be having their base damage beat at the start of the expansion, by non relic class weapons.

It cost a crazy amount of gil to 99 a relic or empyrean.
    (7)

Character
    Xecillia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 0
    It is unknown as to how we obtain those weapons with higher base damage. For all we know, they could require a nasty grind to get as well. Only time will tell. I do know that it would help if we could at least access Adoulin though.
    (1)

They drop from the Nak-Bosses. This information was already given to us.
    (5)

Character
    Xecillia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 0
    Ah... Well in any case, it will work itself out. Squeenix knows what they are doing. Remember, Mythic weapons are the easier alternative to Relics... Oh.
    (8)

Surpasses 99 relic by a lot, people spent millions on them lol
    (6)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    LMAO it didnt take very long for this thread to pop, burn people burn!! Enjoy the new expansion and the progression gears that could render everything else before totally useless and moot. In which case, why bother doing the abyssea and voidwatch tier if you can just spam bayld to get the starter gear for Adoulin - which apparently already has better stats than some of these Voidwatch gears that used to cost millions in AH. It's the death of abyssea perle and pink gears lol.

So is this mean those pulse cell is going to drop fast - price wise? As well as those dyna currency? I mean why bother farming and spending gill if a better weapon just around the corner? Is this means the death of dynamis and neo salvage?
    (5)
    Last edited by Luvbunny; 04-03-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast