Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Looks like they've started deleting threads...
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    LOL, well you can also start deleting them from the list of games you pay and play
    (0)

Guess they don't want you to talk about people who no longer work at SE maybe.
    (0)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by erish View Post
    Id personally like to echo what this poster is saying, ive worked my arse of for years to get the gear i have on my charater today. Yes im annoyed and yes im angry before anyone starts asking. Id also like to take this chance to personally say sorry to the former boss tanaka, i use to hate everything you did but you know what you made a great game and to see it turn into this is a really sad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    I'd like to deeply apologize for mentioning "Don’t throw away your relic, mythic, and empyrean weapons" during an interview. Relic, mythic, and empyrean (below R/M/E weapons) take a great deal of time and difficulty to obtain, and this expression was extremely lacking in consideration for all of the players who tried so hard to complete them.

What I wished to convey was that we will be implementing a system to build on R/M/E weapons, so please have them in your possession, and there was no other meaning intended.

In regards to this system, the outline has been finished; however, we have yet to test if what we have planned can be realized and if we can secure the proper amount of manpower to continue it. We are at a point in time right now where it's difficult to explain the details, so please allow us to discuss this another day.
    (7)
    Last edited by Yinnyth; 04-30-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Doesn't make it any less true. I'm sort of hoping they do an emergency maint to reduce the damage on these weapons to the max or 2-3 points above the max of what you'd get from an augmented Skirmish weapon.
    (2)
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    So like... nobody is thinking of the possibility that there could be something about these weapons that dosnt make them the end-all-be-all of weapons? Everybody is screaming about how SE fucked up and this and that but cmon, *nobody* thought that a weapon with almost double the damage of literally everything up to this point is the least bit suspect?

I mean, remember this?

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Accursed_Belt

For all we know they have a nasty hidden effect on them that is present everywhere else but in Delve or something that makes you have to make a choice between crazy high damage or survival.

Why don't we all simmer the hell down with the whole "Waaah new guy dosn't understand balance bring the other guy back!" thing until we have *actual information* to base this on, not just a picture of the stats on the weapon before unsubscribing?
    (8)
    Last edited by Shibayama; 04-30-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibayama View Post
    So like... nobody is thinking of the possibility that there could be something about these weapons that dosnt make them the end-all-be-all of weapons?

For all we know they have a nasty hidden effect on them that is present everywhere else but in Delve or something that makes you have to make a choice between crazy high damage or survival.

Why don't we all simmer the hell down with the whole "Waaah new guy dosn't understand balance bring the other guy back!" thing until we have *actual information* to base this on, not just a picture of the stats on the weapon.
    See, the thing is... We know about these weapons, their damage, stats, and recipes from .dat miners. if they had a hidden effect, we'd know.
    (0)
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    No. The .dats do not show hidden effects. That said, though, I seriously doubt that these weapons have hidden effects. Increasing melee damage by 30% is going to have a much larger impact on balance than the Enmity or pDIF changes of the last patch did.

lol pets . . . <_<;
    (3)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibayama View Post
    So like... nobody is thinking of the possibility that there could be something about these weapons that dosnt make them the end-all-be-all of weapons?

Why don't we all simmer the hell down with the whole "Waaah new guy dosn't understand balance bring the other guy back!" thing until we have *actual information* to base this on, not just a picture of the stats on the weapon.
    That would be a very interesting idea. Say a souleater effect, but without the damage bonus. Cannot gain TP. 50% slow. Cannot be cured. Gives a nasty paralyze. There is a ton of stuff that could be done that might make you really think "Is it worth it"
    (1)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    These new craft-able weapons sure looks hot, I am sure it will cost milions at first till it become common items, give it time and everyone will soon have one Definitely not cool for those who spent time and efforts - not to mention millions gills for their R/M/E. And it is also not cool for those who did work on magian trials weapons. Oh well, we can all "nerd rage" and try to rationalize all we want, or you can keep taking whatever SE throws at you. There is always that last option, stop playing, feign ignorance and check back in 4 months or so to see if things are better or even worse for R/M/E. You can't say that the new director is afraid of shaking things up hah hah hah hah.
    (0)

Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast