Page 75 of 96 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The power creep here would be understandable if these new weapons were a little better the REM's followed by REM's getting an update to make THEM a little better again. These weapons are just absurdly powerful. This is power spike not power creep.

I mean, why should I even bother continuing to tediously grind out the gil I need for my Almace for another 4 months (1024 HMP, 10 Cinders so far) when it's just not going to matter? If SE thinks it's a good idea to make REM merely a rung on the gear ladder, with all the months of work you have to put into it, then I don't know what to say.
    (3)
    Last edited by Mefuki; 05-01-2013 at 11:24 PM.

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Apparently, Matsui is considering letting people unlock Relic and Empy WSs. So basically... Nothing.
    trollolo

Serious: gotta laugh to keep from crying~
    (0)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    trollolo

Serious: gotta laugh to keep from crying~
    People been translating what he said on the JP side for an hour or two now, from the looks of it, they have no idea what they are doing. The "we may not have the manpower" comment is flat out insulting after their switching focus to FFXIV.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Or maybe they thought they had resources that for one reason or another they don't anymore. They did lose Phone support due to corporate restructuring. Maybe they had dev team members moved around. At the end of the day tho it is somewhat disheartening that that's their answer so far but I'm aware that maybe it's the only one they can give.
    (1)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Honestly, they should've put Delve off and focused on having R/M/E upgrades lined up. They should lock Delve and make this stuff inaccessible till they fix it, and by that, I mean reducing dmg and adjusting Delve to work out with that, as well as boosting R/M/E.
    (0)
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm more surprised they didn't release more Naakuls first since as another thread put it, Delve makes maintaining Colonization Rates kinda low on the priority list as far as activities to do to further develop your character.
    (2)

Character
    Snozeberry
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Again, I think their logic is that R/M/E can wait, and new content is more important. What they don't understand, is a lot of people think the opposite is true.

Although, if they adjusted R/M/E yesterday, to say, 15 DMG higher, we would all be really super excited, without knowing what they had plans for new content. Now, we at least have a gauge as to what to expect, so when we get our new/better/changed R/M/E weapons, it isn't a OMFGWTF moment for the rest of the player base.

Personally, I would still like them to do slowly incremental upgrades to R/M/E as they introduce new weapons like this, and scale them appropriately, so it isn't "R/M/E first" or "R/M/E last"
    (0)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Toioiz View Post
    Again, I think their logic is that R/M/E can wait, and new content is more important. What they don't understand, is a lot of people think the opposite is true.

Although, if they adjusted R/M/E yesterday, to say, 15 DMG higher, we would all be really super excited, without knowing what they had plans for new content. Now, we at least have a gauge as to what to expect, so when we get our new/better/changed R/M/E weapons, it isn't a OMFGWTF moment for the rest of the player base.

Personally, I would still like them to do slowly incremental upgrades to R/M/E as they introduce new weapons like this, and scale them appropriately, so it isn't "R/M/E first" or "R/M/E last"
    If upgraded relics were in the dats, there'd be less anger, if the Producer HIMSELF didn't doubtfully state that they "may not have the manpower" to boost Relics, there'd be less anger.
    (2)
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    That post just proves that they have no idea what they are doing. How this guy keeps his job as director is beyond me. Hell, I would even take Tanaka back after the shit sandwich we are being fed.

Who comes up with these ideas and why don't they play FFXI? If they did they would realize that most RME holders did not only do the weapons for the WS they also did it to have the highest base damage weapon for their class.

Now I'm not saying they WS are not good because there are quite a few that are. I'm saying that nobody would waste their time obtaining a 99 Relic or Empy for the WS alone and Mythics are completely screwed seeing we have access to the WS already.

Why did they not have a plan in place already for RMEs? Did they forget? I cannot imagine the conversation that took place when this new content was being developed. How did they not include the most dedicated niche of players in the game? It makes me sick just thinking about it.
    (5)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Snozeberry
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    If upgraded relics were in the dats, there'd be less anger, if the Producer HIMSELF didn't doubtfully state that they "may not have the manpower" to boost Relics, there'd be less anger.
    I didn't read that they didn't have manpower in the post, what I got out of it was "We want to do this slowly, we always do things slowly, have patience", which isn't much better, but I do question who translated the "we may not have the manpower".
    (0)

Page 75 of 96 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast