Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Are any of the abilities for this job working they way they should? I've used Both Lasting Emanation and Ecliptic Attrition and haven't noticed any changes what so ever. O_o Am I using them wrong?
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Lasting Emanation and Ecliptic Attrition do work as they should. Just the potency buff from attrition is hard to quantify outside of buffs with more static numbers like Geo-Regen. And Lasting Emanation is hard to notice if you end up moving around a lot, but with capped skill around the level you get it, it will make a luopan last over 5 minutes, too bad lasting emanation can't stack with itself.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawklaser View Post
    Just the potency buff from attrition is hard to quantify outside of buffs with more static numbers like Geo-Regen.
    That's the thing, I don't see ANY changes to Regen or Refresh. The number is the same even after I use the ability.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    When I used it and looked for changes to amount the regen was healing, it only went up by 1, mind you this was with capped skill and around level 25. It also did seem to take a tic or two for the change to happen. Best way to notice it is cast geo-regen, wait until after a tic or two so you know the base it started at, then ecliptic attrition and wait a few tics to see if it goes up. Haven't been able to test with refresh yet, but from what others have mentioned with the +stat spells its only goes up by +1 with them too, so the potency buff from Ecliptic Attrition does not seem to be very large.
    (0)

Character
    Losie
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by Horadrim View Post
    Not saying it doesn't need help -- doesn't mean it is completely useless.

Meh, but whatever. After 10 years you'd think I'd be used to how the FFXI community works.
    Same as it ever was. Not the best thing ever? It's worthless, hate it, no use anywhere in any party ever. The extreme min-maxing in this game is a plague. There's a line between playing well and just being ridiculous.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2