Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

"Puppetmasters can now use the weapon skill Asuran Fists."

So, I started my morning pawning over data that's emerging about Geomancer (there's tons) and Rune Fencer (surprisingly little) on my way out to work.

After arriving in the office, I started eating my breakfast and sip-sipping on my coffee as I looked through forum posts on other sites and noticed people asking abut BLU spells. Someone replied to the effect of "Nothing yet, the only job with an adjustment was PUP"

*Metal Gear Exclamation Point Sound Effect!*

So I opened up the version update details and searched Puppetmaster to find the line in question and began flailing with excitement at my desk.

I know its not that big of a deal, but seriously -- its about damn time. This makes me happy out of general principle.
    (2)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Player
    I really don't understand why now. In all honesty, this seems to be a common theme, PUP doesn't get much of anything in an update, so SE gives us some random thing that maybe we wanted a long time ago, but so late that there is little to no relevance anymore... What about the new attachments and a decisively better animator than LV71 Animator +1 from just one of the mobs... Hopefully they have something in store though...
    (1)

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezha View Post
    I really don't understand why now. In all honesty, this seems to be a common theme, PUP doesn't get much of anything in an update, so SE gives us some random thing that maybe we wanted a long time ago, but so late that there is little to no relevance anymore... What about the new attachments and a decisively better animator than LV71 Animator +1 from just one of the mobs... Hopefully they have something in store though...
    Blue Procs, most likely.

Meanwhile, yeah... Adoulin really needs to add new attachments and animators. I still want a Magian animator trial set. An Empyrean Animator is long overdue.

In the mean time, I'm going to be working on Rune Fencer -- hopefully I'll get it use it in Abyssea to finish my PUP gear and such. I'm going to hold off on doing SoA missions until I finish everything else... Hopefully i don't end up having to change main jobs (right now PUP is my main, RUN will likely be one of my mains as well, and then I want 1 more -- maybe Paladin if things are better for it.)
    (1)

Player
    I assume Puppetmaster is being given Asuran Fists only now because the content in Adoulin will be moving people further away from content where Asuran Fists is a Hand-to-Hand proc that Puppetmaster lacked.

BALANCE.
    (2)

Player
    Really brings up nostalgia... I remember specifically lol'ing when they added pup way back;

"You mean they added a new h2h job and it's best ws is Raging fists/Dragon kick!!? who would play that."

5 years later, better than never, right?
    (0)

Then stringing Pummel came along and laughed at your sh*tty Asuran Fists.

And ironically still stands as the best h2h WS in the game (with 99 Kenkonken)
    (1)

Player
    Well PUP can cycle procs when soloing, so this was never an issue... And after like 3 years of abyssea people have to be done... Because if this was truly for blue procs they would have done that when the proc system was invented.
    (0)

Character
    Helyos
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezha View Post
    Because if this was truly for blue procs they would have done that when the proc system was invented.
    lol, do you really think so?
    (0)

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Helyos View Post
    lol, do you really think so?
    http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/5602-bill-cosby.gif
    (1)

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Is it really that hard to find the image button?

(0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast