Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Prrsha View Post
    It seems that the problem is not an isolated one. My Chocobo shirt code comes up as being invalid as well. Could a GM post to clear this up? Is it a wide spread problem for all players or just a select few?
    As soon as Seekers of Adoulin content becomes playable, you will be able to register the code for the Chocobo Shirt bonus item.

Quote Originally Posted by shintorist View Post
    Bayohne Please tell us this is not true...
    The bonus code issue has been corrected and they will be sent out today. Don't worry about contacting them as they will be proactively emailing users that were affected by the issue.
    (2)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Prrsha
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 67
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    As soon as Seekers of Adoulin content becomes playable, you will be able to register the code for the Chocobo Shirt bonus item.

The bonus code issue has been corrected and they will be sent out today. Don't worry about contacting them as they will be proactively emailing users that were affected by the issue.
    Many thanks! m(=^.^=)m
    (1)
    Fissssh! It's what's for dinner! :9

Prrroud founder of MithraPride on Phoenix 2004.

Character
    Twistedfate
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post

i feel honored that you posted on my thread! -bow-
    (0)

Kill Or Be Killed....

Character
    Mulch
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Ahh alright cause I have my shirt codes as well still says invalid is SoA still not available to play?
    (0)

Character
    Prrsha
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 67
    Not yet... I am sure once the content goes live SE will tell us.

I'm just speculating but... in past expansions, there was a feeling of discontent when an expansion was released and most of the players couldn't access the servers due to heavy traffic. This lead to a small group of players getting to the expansion areas 1st (exploring them and amassing items/info before anyone could). They then used it to their advantage by getting to the "good areas" and camping them well. This left a sour taste in many player's mouths (if I remember correctly).

I am betting SE is waiting to release the content only when the server traffic stabilizes again. This way, everyone is patched and ready to go. Everyone would have an equal opportunity to explore the new areas at the same time.
    (0)

Character
    Prrsha
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 67
    My chocobo T-shirt code works now. Expansion content is live. Thanks SE! :3
    (1)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I still didnt get my 2 codes... for the beret and the chocobo t-shirt.
    (0)

Character
    Khary
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Same, still missing my codes.
    (0)

9. 03-30-2013 12:24 PM

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I'm missing my code for my chocobo shirt as well. Unless the Member Loyalty Points code is supposed to be it? It's only a four-sectioned code, not five like it asks for in the Square Enix Account Management System. Is there supposed to be another place we're supposed to enter that code? The instructions and url link for it are unhelpful.
    (0)
    Salaheem's Sentinels routinely monitors the content of messages sent and received via its linkshell for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. Employees must never send or store messages or attachments that acknowledge the return of the Black Coffin, or defame the name of Naja Salaheem or the Empress. Messages of this nature sent in or out of the Aht Urhgan linkshell may be intercepted and stopped by highly trained Immortals. If you have received this message by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and destroy this message.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4