Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Might scarlet delirium see some use soon?

With the defence changes a drk with last resort and berserk on is gonna be taking very big hits even from normal attacks, with this in mind might it actually start being worth putting up scarlet delirium?
    (0)

Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Is scarlet Diarrhea worth using? NO!!!!!!1111ONEONEONE. Even at it's max it's underwhelming, and considering the fact that 99% of the time it's gonna absorb a normal strike. Sure if you time it just right you can get a big aoe strike, but still the effect is lackluster and pointless. Use it like you normally would, however if the decided to make this ability actually useful than perhaps change your usage habits.
    (1)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Scarlet Delirium is trash, is would be a great ability if the HP loss from Soul Eater could activate it. However SE does nothing to it, and these new change have greatly hurt drk and its survivability. I just took my drk out for a spin and Im getting hit for 2x to 3x more damage with the new update, and I have -40% pdt and -31% mdt
    (0)

Player
    Is it really that bad? I mean yeah it's hard to time but it's still free damage. Even if you have 1.7k HP and it gets eaten up a 350 damage hit, that's 60 seconds of +10% damage, which includes all your hits AND WS. It's a direct damage boost too. I'd kill for something like that on DRG. So if you're unlucky, it's a 5-10% damage boost, if you're lucky to use it on a dangerous TP mvoe that does 1k+, that's freaking +25% damage on all your attacks and WS for 60 seconds, no other JA can come close to that except might strikes. Unless I'm whooshing hard, care to explain why it's that bad?

You can have it up full time too, so it's basically free damage with no negative penalties. Most pieces of equipment or whatever that boost damage are only for WSD like Phorcys Body or Ogier Legs, Scarlet Delirium boosts your melee as well as your ws. Even a regular hit from an HNM will do 300+, enough to give you a 10% boost to all your damage bro. So even with a measly 300 damage hit, your 5k resolutions are now doing 5.5k. Now imagine if you timed it right and took 800-1k damage, now that 5k reso is gonna do 6250.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ophannus; 04-23-2013 at 12:37 AM.