Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Axedat
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by spliffmonkey187 View Post
    Hi there Shirkan, glad it helped you out, just be careful in making sure you have the right version of SoA (reg code and installer) for the client you have installed on your machine. This reg trick is only to be used if you just want to install a version of SoA (e.g NA/JP/EU) that your client is not meant to support i.e Eu client > want to install NA/JP SoA. But glad it worked for you mate And dont worry about the pint ^^ just happy you can get to access the content finally.
    So I need to swap back the regedit to US?

Edit: Yes I had FFXI US full game installed and I just installed EU SoA with your help.

I will be reverting back to full EU install next month anyways, so no long term harm.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shirkan; 03-28-2013 at 01:56 AM.

Character
    Loeh
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    kk glad to hear it
    (0)

for anyone in UK/EU struggling to get a US copy of the expansion, go to store.na.square-enix.com and input your UK address, leaving state/province as Not Applicable, and select Falkland Islands as the country ^^
    (0)

Character
    Reddfield
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Is there any more information on this? I have been waiting to hear back from SE support for days.

Also does anyone have any way of telling which client Steam uses? I read in some other thread that it uses an odd combination of EU/NA o.0
    (0)

Character
    Camilly
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfield View Post
    Is there any more information on this? I have been waiting to hear back from SE support for days.

Also does anyone have any way of telling which client Steam uses? I read in some other thread that it uses an odd combination of EU/NA o.0
    Steam uses EU client by default. I don´t no how to change, but in steamapps/FFXI/FINALFANTASYXI, contains 3 folders: TOOLS, TOOLS EU and TOOLS US. Steam uses de TOOLS EU to config the game.
    (0)
    Last edited by AdrianoFilho; 04-03-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4