Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Brythor
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 72

Can not download SoA

Pre-ordered from the SE store through Digital River. Recieved my email from DR that said "Thank you for ordering on Square-Enix, Inc.. The product that you preordered is now available." Had my registration code and everything was cool.
    SE posted on their website to get everything done as soon as possible because they expect high traffic, only problem is there is no way to download the SoA collection.
    Checking the DR website on how to download the product says this "You can download by either clicking the Download button on your order details page, or by right clicking on the Download button and clicking Save Target As in Microsoft® Internet® Explorer® or Save Link As in Mozilla® Firefox®. Do not rename the download file as this can cause installation problems."
    problem is there is no button anywhere. Anyone have this issue?
    FYI the Digital River site has this posted about customer support on products "For assistance with the installation, uninstallation, or use of your software, please contact the product manufacturer's Technical Support.

You can usually find this by going to the product’s home page and clicking on "Support".
    (1)
    Last edited by chayne424; 03-26-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    you are not the only one that cant download it no one can that bought SoA from se's site
    (0)

Character
    Willowrose
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    It's given me the codes as well, but ya, no download link. I get that the SOA info itself is not ready for use yet, but I have friends just starting out and they'd like to start playing, but it won't allow them to download the game itself to install it. I'd loan them my disks for it, but they sort of live in different states. Any info on when the download link will appear?
    (0)

Character
    Darienchiba
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm having this same problem. Why would you send an email saying it's available but not allow us to be able to get a start on downloading the installer?
    (0)

Character
    Bluplanet
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Where is the PC Download Button????

I can't figure out exactly where to fakking do the PC download.

It says in the instructions, "Please go to the FINAL FANTASY XI: ULTIMATE COLLECTION SEEKERS EDITION product page on the Square Enix store for installation instructions found under the ACTIVATION tab.
    http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/productID.264017000"

and then the ACTIVATION TAB states, "1. Download the FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition PC Digital Download."

I'm all over the SE Online Store, and I don't see where I can perform the download!!

Where the heck do I do the download????
    (0)
    Bluplanet @ Leviathan

Image by: Syllvian (FFXI retired)

Character
    Bluplanet
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Registering Seekers of Adoulin

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/pol...ews21940.shtml
    "... Since this may lead to heavy traffic on the Square Enix Account Management System, we recommended that you complete all Square Enix Account related procedures, such as registering "Seekers of Adoulin," at your earliest convenience."

I hope they realize that registering the code is Step 7.

Hard to get there when you can't even accomplish Step 1.
    (2)

Character
    Asanarama
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    I'm having the same problem. Also, I didn't get my pre-order bonus codes. Apparently, those were actually supposed to be in the "product purchase confirmation email", but I didn't realize that until I saw they weren't in the email I got today.
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    i know but i cant get any thing from DR about my codes i have been trying for over a week and all i get are automated emails with garbage in them that has nothing to do with my issue and i did try to call them but it told me to contact through the site

SE YOU REALLY DROPPED THE BALL THIS TIME

--- RANT---
    i mean i under stand that the Japanese culture is vary xenophobic so you never listen to anybody but the Japanese you never look at other forums/ posts /suggestions i can get past that but for god sake when you release an expansion and in the email it says the its ready for us make sure the download link is there because you have just about pushed me over the edge with how you treat everybody but the Japanese

i have been a loyal customer of Square sence Final Fantasy on the Nintendo Entertainment System and i own most of your games and i love the stories that you come up with

heck even the english staff comes in at 9 am pdt/pst but there out before 5 pm est/edt that means that our questions can only be answered for 5 hours and we keep loosing them

if an american company did this to you you would never buy the game in japan but you do it to people

and yes i also know that this will never get read by you just the english mods but thats because you never come to this forum and if you did i know you would be able to understand most of what i said because english is taught in japan as a required language because english is the international business language(i did a report in the Japanese school system in high school i know you even start pre college courses in middle school)
    (1)
    Last edited by SMD111; 03-27-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Character
    Osmond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluplanet View Post
    I can't figure out exactly where to fakking do the PC download.

It says in the instructions, "Please go to the FINAL FANTASY XI: ULTIMATE COLLECTION SEEKERS EDITION product page on the Square Enix store for installation instructions found under the ACTIVATION tab.
    http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/productID.264017000"

and then the ACTIVATION TAB states, "1. Download the FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition PC Digital Download."

I'm all over the SE Online Store, and I don't see where I can perform the download!!

Where the heck do I do the download????
    Idk myself, im looking for it as well.
    (0)

I had no trouble downloading the game, and my product code was listed, granted I did it through Amazon and only ordered the xpac, no reason for me to get the Ultimate one as I had no interest in the "bonus" stuff. After hearing all the rants and complaints about SE's store and this Digital River thing, it didn't sound like a good idea to go through those sites.
    (0)
    S to the M

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast