Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kintups
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 80
    I ordered from the SE site and so far only gotten he music box info, whatever the hell that is, just give me the game ffs! haven't gotten my codes or any download link or anything
    (0)

Character
    Kavik
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    This is what i got when I went to find my order.
    In order to begin playing FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin, please follow the steps below:

Please note: The game servers for the new expansion content will be made available from March 27th, 2013.

1. Download the FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin PC Digital Download.

2. Please be sure that you have both PlayOnline Viewer and FINAL FANTASY XI Online installed before installing FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin.

3. Double click on the “FFXISETUP.exe” file and follow the on-screen instructions to install and update FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin stand-alone expansion pack onto your hard drive.
    i. Note: You must have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above installed on your Microsoft Windows OS in order to run the FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin installation setup.

4. Once you have finished the installation process, log into the Square Enix Account Management System and register your expansion content. Please access the following page using your internet browser.
    https://secure.square-enix.com/accoun t

5. Once you are logged in, click on “Select Service” under “Services and Options” and then choose “PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI”.

6. Click on “Add a service account.” When prompted, enter your FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin registration code provided in this purchase confirmation email.

7. Select the service account to which you would like to register your expansion content. If you have multiple service accounts (PlayOnline ID) linked to a single Square Enix account, you must choose which service account you wish to register your expansion content.

8. You are now ready to play FINAL FANTASY XI with the expansion content of FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin.
    i. If you are already logged into PlayOnline or FINAL FANTASY XI, please log out. Logging back in will enable the expansion content you registered.
    You need 1 to do 3... and there is no way to get 1 (i strongly suspect it's just the thing that pops up when you put the install disk in) I skipped straight to 7, logged into ffxi and it told me 'expansion content is not installed you will be unable to access these areas).... no shit, they haven't released the expansion from SE yet.

Here is my suggestion for EVERYONE that is having this problem (as long as you have gotten your codes anyway), go to you're account management page, register your code, and wait.

This advice stems from the fact that i have re-installed ffxi about 20 times because I had a computer that kept 'losing' it. If you have expansion pack data registered to the server it will automatically detect that fact when it considers what you need to install to have the 'full game' that you have registered. Thus once you have the code registered, it will allow you to install all of the seekers files, as soon as seeker's content is available as long as you have the code registered.
    (2)
    Last edited by Kavik; 03-27-2013 at 01:52 AM.
    FFXI forever! 99 PLD THF DRG DNC WHM SCH BRD BLM BLU BST
    Burtgang Excalibur Aegis Ochain

Character
    Starkingdom
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 27
    Quote Originally Posted by Darienchiba View Post
    ok i just called square enix support and apparently you have to register your code today. then you can download your digital copy after midnight tonight after 12am pst. which is kinda bs if you ask me

so we all have to wait to download it. *_* but did the ones who order from a different store download it already?
    (0)
    im me, ill never be anyone esle.

Character
    Navar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Ok so we who orderd from digital river don't get to recive the download until later on today.... Yet anyone who orders on Amazon (which btw is not the company making the game) was able to download and install and update 2hrs before the game was released.. don't see much sense in that but ok.. will be waiting for my email with my download >.>
    (0)

Character
    Ferney
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Thats just silly.sorry but can this really get any harder really?
    (0)

Character
    Zubis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I have two accounts, so I ordered one copy of the game from Amazon and one copy of the game from the NA store.

Amazon sent me a download link to install a few hours ago, but no download link from SE until I guess tomorrow.
    (0)

Character
    Ferney
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    no link for it in service and options or am i just that stupid?
    (0)

I think you can only register now. Download is either later tonight during maintenance or tomorrow.
    (0)

Character
    Navar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    This is normal that we send out the steps and instructions ahead of time, and the registration code and download link will be sent separately later tonight.
    ok then explain why only SE makes you register then wait a day which btw, I have been through every expansion since game first came to the US, we didn't register before downloading an expansion we bought installed and updated at same time, so why now? and why does sites like amazon alow for the download and instillation w/o hesitation?
    (0)

Character
    Randwolf
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Crestlin View Post
    ok then explain why only SE makes you register then wait a day which btw, I have been through every expansion since game first came to the US, we didn't register before downloading an expansion we bought installed and updated at same time, so why now? and why does sites like amazon alow for the download and instillation w/o hesitation?
    This is S/E. Please do not ask questions where the best/good/correct answer requires logic.
    (1)
    All Jobs 99
    GS 54, BS 50, Alch 60, Bone 57, WW 60, Cloth 53, Cook 60, LC 60, Fish 51
    Playing Since NA PS2 Release

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast