Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Greetings,

Sorry for the confusion - the email coming from our e-commerce vendor will not contain a download link, but will link you to their website "findmyorder.com" where you can retrieve your download link using either your order number & password you created during check out, or your last name & the last 5 digits of the credit card used.

Emails have begun sending out (as you can see by a few posts above) and they're being delivered in the order that the orders were placed in. We've been told that all emails should be delivered by 3pm (PDT). Again, we are very sorry about all the inconvenience this has caused you and will be reviewing our processes as we move forward to ensure this does not happen again.
    (4)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

Sorry for the confusion - the email coming from our e-commerce vendor will not contain a download link, but will link you to their website "findmyorder.com" where you can retrieve your download link using either your order number & password you created during check out, or your last name & the last 5 digits of the credit card used.

Emails have begun sending out (as you can see by a few posts above) and they're being delivered in the order that the orders were placed in. We've been told that all emails should be delivered by 3pm (PDT). Again, we are very sorry about all the inconvenience this has caused you and will be reviewing our processes as we move forward to ensure this does not happen again.
    Your employers are the masters of bad decisions.
    (4)

Character
    Dfhsmoke
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Still no beret/shirt code
    (0)

Character
    Hekuteku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

So for those of us 100% unable to log into the Digital Rivers site because their password recovery system is quite useless ?
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Mittenz View Post
    So for those of us 100% unable to log into the Digital Rivers site because their password recovery system is quite useless ?
    You can use your email address and your last 5 numbers of the credit card you used to order the game to get to the sheet.

Bayohne, if I may be so bold as to suggest that you communicate to your higher ups to stop business with Digital River. It is far more pain that what it's worth.
    (3)

Character
    Hekuteku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyln View Post
    You can use your email address and your last 5 numbers of the credit card you used to order the game to get to the sheet.

Bayohne, if I may be so bold as to suggest that you communicate to your higher ups to stop business with Digital River. It is far more pain that what it's worth.
    Incorrect as it tells me my order can not be found (even though when using the order number to recover my password sends their joke at password recovery to my email)

and as I have the registration code and the music box collection as well as the like 3 other emails without a download link I assume I do indeed have an existing order

EDIT: just so its clear I tried using BOTH of the ways to login neither work;
    Tried my usual passwords for the order number login and tried the email/credit info neither work one saying my order doesnt exist the other saying I dont have the right ordernumber/password.
    (1)
    Last edited by Mittenz; 03-27-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Character
    Popsicle
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 72
    i got the email to download it finally but still have yet to get the chocobo shirt / hat codes. i called digital river and they said to wait 2 days and then call back. i love how i order from square enix, yet i will be getting my codes after someone who ordered off of amazon.
    (0)

Character
    Darienchiba
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i could probably send someone the download manager if they needed it
    (0)

Character
    Maledict
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    All right, the expansion pack has been installed. However, even post-installation (with the registration code previously entered and the file.txt update made) I'm still getting this error on login:

Expansion pack data has not been installed.
    You cannot enter areas that have expansion pack data.
    The "Seekers of Adoulin" block on the title screen isn't lit up either. I can only hope tomorrow's update fixes this...
    (0)
    Last edited by Maledict; 03-27-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Character
    Ratixfarence
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SMD111 View Post
    this is because you selected "Add new PlayOnline service account."(the one with the PlayOnline logo on it) instead of this "Add code to existing PlayOnline service account."(the one that says add a service account)

this is because you followed the info correctly but it was written for those that do not have an account yet not for thoes that do

the really sad part is you may have just wasted $40 unless you want to be able to dual box
    Before the issue even happened I looked all over for something like that. All i could find was purchase registration codes.
    Anyway, I sent a ticket, and maybe this can be figured out in time for the expansion's release or shortly after.
    (0)

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast