Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

SE - Please do something about your service

Dear SE,
    Please invest some time into better planning and customer support.
    We really shouldn't have to wait 6+ hours to start the download process for something we are paying for.

Considering that there are Free to play games out there with much better service support, this is something you really need to look into.

You knew the date you were releasing this update. You could have taken many actions to avoid the inconvenience currently being experienced by your player base, your fans, your paying customers.

You either chose not to, which says you don't care.
    Did not foresee these problems, despite 10 years of experience with the very same title, the same player base, and the same repetitive problems.

Either way, I don't think there's an excuse in 2013 for such service.
    (71)

Character
    Brophy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I agree, its absolutely shameful it hasn't improved one bit in so many years.
    (17)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Kinda like letting their customers Register the Windows® PC (Digital Download) for $29.99 that only works with the base game installed. Why even give an option to install it to a new account is beyond me!, a new account wouldn't have the base game installed in the 1st place... One thing I foresee they want members to have to buy it twice for those that didn't read the fine print!
    (9)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanz View Post
    Dear SE,
    Please invest some time into better planning and customer support.
    We really shouldn't have to wait 6+ hours to start the download process for something we are paying for.

Considering that there are Free to play games out there with much better service support, this is something you really need to look into.

You knew the date you were releasing this update. You could have taken many actions to avoid the inconvenience currently being experienced by your player base, your fans, your paying customers.

You either chose not to, which says you don't care.
    Did not foresee these problems, despite 10 years of experience with the very same title, the same player base, and the same repetitive problems.

Either way, I don't think there's an excuse in 2013 for such service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    I agree, its absolutely shameful it hasn't improved one bit in so many years.
    I love how you both decided this should be your first post.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoxd View Post
    I love how you both decided this should be your first post.
    They forced my hand. I usually don't care and am pretty passive. My expectations of SE were/are never high. But this is a new low, and I couldn't bite my tongue any longer.
    (6)

Character
    Rienea
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I understand that there's major congestion, but taking 30 mins just to sign onto playonline is just dumb. 4hrs later, I've downloaded 300 files and been dc'd/interrupted about 30 times.
    (1)
    (* ' - ') Catastrophe ALL the things! ( ' - ' *)

Character
    Kyqrieas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I've only got to the checking stage, had to go through that 3 times just to get disconnected and back to hitting retry over and over for another hour just to get the same thing
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaall View Post
    I've only got to the checking stage, had to go through that 3 times just to get disconnected and back to hitting retry over and over for another hour just to get the same thing
    sounds like SE is conducting a cruel experiment and we are the test subjects, or they just really don't care.

By the way, their forum terms of use state clearly that they can ban us for expressing these kind of views.
    So take care everyone. I wouldn't put it past them.
    (1)

Character
    Obysuca
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Been at it since around 8am. Furthest I've got was downloading update, but it doesn't even get to 1% before booting me >< Only got that far twice, the rest of the time, it doesn't even get to preparing update before it boots me
    (0)

Character
    Ferney
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    7 1/2 hours at 77% downloaded so far.
    (0)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast