Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The e-mail I've received didn't say; Registration code it said Digital Rights with the 20 digits/alpha afterwards.

Inside E-mail;
    Dear Sexy Member,

Thank you for your purchase from Square-Enix, Inc.. Your key code is now available for FINAL FANTASY XI: SEEKERS OF ADOULIN [PC DOWNLOAD].

Digital Rights:
    XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX <----- Is the code you register. @ "Add a Service Account"
    XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX <----- Same code above not sure why it was typed twice.
    Your_MLP_Code_Will_Be_Sent_In_A_Seperate_Email_XXXX <--- not sure what MLP code is that tells me there is a 4th? e-mail maybe...
    (0)
    Last edited by Krashport; 03-27-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Character
    Aevyur
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 1
    is there any info on the backorder i Pre ordered march 3. and im pretty sure the whole point of a pre order is to have it the day it comes out im kinda disapointed and was really looking forward to this
    P.S. Since I ordered march 3 will i still receive the sound track since i technically pre ordered
    (0)

We are aware that a number of users have encountered the following issues related to purchases made on the Square Enix Online Store:
    • Receiving an SE Members code in place of a Seekers of Adoulin registration code (Digital Download)
    • Not receiving bonus item codes (Destrier Beret/Chocobo Shirt) when ordering FFXI: UCSE (Digital Download)
    • Users that pre-ordered not receiving their Musicbox Adventures download
    We have corrected these issues for new orders and are now working closely with our e-commerce vendor to re-send the missing information to the affected customers as quickly as possible. We take these issues extremely seriously and we sincerely apologize for the delay in resolving these concerns.
    (4)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Kumop
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Bayohne, Any ideas on how users who have FINAL FANTASY XI installed through steam can install Seeker's of Adoulin? I keep getting an error message saying "FFXI is not installed"...
    (0)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    We are aware that a number of users have encountered the following issues related to purchases made on the Square Enix Online Store:
    • Receiving an SE Members code in place of a Seekers of Adoulin registration code (Digital Download)
    • Not receiving bonus item codes (Destrier Beret/Chocobo Shirt) when ordering FFXI: UCSE (Digital Download)

We have corrected these issues for new orders and are now working closely with our e-commerce vendor to re-send the missing information to the affected customers as quickly as possible. We take these issues extremely seriously and we sincerely apologize for the delay in resolving these concerns.
    Bayohne might want to add a safety precaution** on not letting members Register their FINAL FANTASY® XI: Seekers of Adoulin™ $29.99 to new accounts without the base game. It seems some members aren't reading the fine print. This might help in the long run.

Windows® PC (Digital Download) $29.99 (Only works on made accounts with base game.)
    Notes; FINAL FANTASY XI Seekers of Adoulin is not a stand-alone game. The FINAL FANTASY XI game must be installed beforehand.

Windows® PC (Digital Download) $39.99 (Works on new and already made accounts with or without base game.) Notes; The FINAL FANTASY XI Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition features FINAL FANTASY XI, Seekers of Adoulin, and all previously released expansion and add-on packs including Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia, Treasures of Aht Urhgan, Wings of the Goddess, A Crystalline Prophecy, A Moogle Kupo d’Etat, A Shantotto Ascension, Vision of Abyssea, Scars of Abyssea, and Heroes of Abyssea.
    (0)
    Last edited by Krashport; 03-27-2013 at 10:29 AM.

6. 03-27-2013 10:24 AM

Character
    Geriond
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I personally tried calling Digital River about an hour ago. The call was relatively straightfoward, but they said it would take up to two business days for them to send a replacement email. That's just ridiculous. I don't see why they couldn't just tell me the code on the phone.
    (0)

Character
    Kamyuria
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    I myself have received an email with the registration code replaced by the SE members code. Will I have to contact support to make it known or will the information be re-sent regardless?
    (0)

Character
    Lucialynn
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I got the code for Seekers Collection, have it installed and registered
    Got the Music Box code and dl'd the Music Box
    Still don't have the Hat or Shirt Codes
    And Still don't have the Members Code....
    (0)
    Main Character: Lucialynn
    Server/World: Sylph (Originally from Fairy)
    Started playing: September 30th, 2005
    99: SMN, WHM, SCH 96: RDM, 90: MNK
    85: BLM, BRD, THF, BLU, WAR, PLD 79: DRK
    78: BST, NIN, SAM, COR, RNG, DRG, PUP.
    Other Cheracters: Cheryllynn, Penelonina, Ashleysweet

Character
    Kintups
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 80
    Your_My Little Pony_Code_Will_Be_Sent_In_A_Seperate_Email_XXXX