Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wildsprite View Post
    I got the seekers edition but the chocobo shirt code is coming up as expired, is this because the content isn't released yet?
    Correct! As we mentioned recently on Topics, you will be able to redeem your Chocobo Shirt once Adoulin becomes playable:

On March 26, 2013, the FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition will go on sale and those who purchase this special edition will also receive the Chocobo Shirt in-game bonus item. Please note that registration of the Chocobo Shirt campaign code will not be available until Seekers of Adoulin becomes playable.

*The specific time when Seekers of Adoulin content will become playable will be announced at a later date.
    (2)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Katiekat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    so my ls mate just bot it now and already got the dl button... wth
    (0)
    am dyslexic and have a learning disablement from when i died as a baby and sustained brain damage do to lack of oxygen pleas pardon my bad spelling and grammar

Character
    Maledict
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    10:48 AM PST here: still no sign of a Download button, nor one of an email to a download link.
    (0)

Greetings everyone,

For users that purchased Seekers of Adoulin or the FFXI: UCSE from the North American Square Enix Online Store we are very sorry about the delay in getting the client download links to you. There was an issue within our system that was not sending out the link properly, which has been addressed.

Those of you that are missing your download link should be receiving an email with download instructions shortly. Again we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Additionally, we are seeing reports that some of the emails may be filtered into your "Junk" mail, so please check there as well for any other emails you feel might be missing.
    (6)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Katiekat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    thank you for the update Bayohne
    (1)
    am dyslexic and have a learning disablement from when i died as a baby and sustained brain damage do to lack of oxygen pleas pardon my bad spelling and grammar

Character
    Darkshade
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Anyone else only get the Seekers of Adoulin code/music box code but none of the Ultimate Edition codes for Chocobo Beret/Shirt? I checked both my spam/inbox all the way down and the only two emais I have are one for the musicbox and one for the Seekers of Adoulin Ultimate Edition, no hat/shirt. If I end up not receiving these, who do I contact to get codes for them?
    (1)
    XI - Darkshade - Shiva
    XIV - Shade Highwind - Figaro

Character
    Darienchiba
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings everyone,

For users that purchased Seekers of Adoulin or the FFXI: UCSE from the North American Square Enix Online Store we are very sorry about the delay in getting the client download links to you. There was an issue within our system that was not sending out the link properly, which has been addressed.

Those of you that are missing your download link should be receiving an email with download instructions shortly. Again we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Additionally, we are seeing reports that some of the emails may be filtered into your "Junk" mail, so please check there as well for any other emails you feel might be missing.
    Thanks for getting this cleared up Bayohne. I called Square's customer support earlier about this issue and the girl who "helped" me just said that the game download would be available tomorrow after we register our code. I told her that didn't make any sense and she just laughed and repeated again what was she said and that it was on the forums and pol viewer. Imo she was kind of rude.
    (2)

Character
    Dfhsmoke
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings everyone,

Thanks for the update. What about those of us that never got the codes for the beret and shirt?
    (0)

Character
    Darienchiba
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DFHSmoke2 View Post
    Thanks for the update. What about those of us that never got the codes for the beret and shirt?
    Did you order the Seekers edition or just the Seekers expansion?
    (0)

Character
    Katiekat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Bayohne is it the same link that gave us are content id? or a new one if its the one with the content id's i got that and click the link but no dl option.
    (1)

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast