Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

SEEKERS OF ADOULIN -- Order Details, having a problem!

Qty Product Name 1 FINAL FANTASY XI: SEEKERS OF ADOULIN [PC DOWNLOAD]
    • PC Download
    • Electronic Download
    In order to begin playing FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin, please follow the steps below:

Please note: The game servers for the new expansion content will be made available from March 27th, 2013.

1. Download the FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin PC Digital Download.

2. Please be sure that you have both PlayOnline Viewer and FINAL FANTASY XI Online installed before installing FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin.

3. Double click on the “FFXISETUP.exe” file and follow the on-screen instructions to install and update FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin stand-alone expansion pack onto your hard drive.
    i. Note: You must have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above installed on your Microsoft Windows OS in order to run the FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin installation setup.

4. Once you have finished the installation process, log into the Square Enix Account Management System and register your expansion content. Please access the following page using your internet browser.
    https://--------------------------------------

5. Once you are logged in, click on “Select Service” under “Services and Options” and then choose “PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI”.

6. Click on “Add a service account.” When prompted, enter your FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin registration code provided in this purchase confirmation email.

7. Select the service account to which you would like to register your expansion content. If you have multiple service accounts (PlayOnline ID) linked to a single Square Enix account, you must choose which service account you wish to register your expansion content.

8. You are now ready to play FINAL FANTASY XI with the expansion content of FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin.
    i. If you are already logged into PlayOnline or FINAL FANTASY XI, please log out. Logging back in will enable the expansion content you registered.

There is no download LINK and I did not receive a registration code.

Registering the Expansion Pack "Seekers of Adoulin"

^LINK above says; -Registering "Seekers of Adoulin," at your earliest convenience.

Mar. 22, 2013 20:22 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI
    Registering the Expansion Pack "Seekers of Adoulin"
    We expect a high volume of Square Enix Account activity on Mar. 26, 2013, the release date of the expansion pack "Seekers of Adoulin," and Mar. 27, 2013, the day the expansion content becomes available.

Since this may lead to heavy traffic on the Square Enix Account Management System, we recommended that you complete all Square Enix Account related procedures, such as registering "Seekers of Adoulin," at your earliest convenience.

In the e-mail I've received the Full Header --- Received-SPF: permerror (encountered permanent error during SPF processing of domain of digitalriver.com) seems like this could be a problem, there is an attachment to this e-mail that I can not be opened.
    (1)

This is normal that we send out the steps and instructions ahead of time, and the registration code and download link will be sent separately later tonight.
    (8)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thanks for explaining Okipuit you're awesome! Thought I was doing something wrong, glad to hear I wasn't and will wait patiently now.
    (1)

Character
    Evlkairi
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I got email whit music box code but when i tried it said it was invalid, is this normal too?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Evilkairi View Post
    I got email whit music box code but when i tried it said it was invalid, is this normal too?
    "To show our appreciation for your support, we are sending you a code that will allow you to download the exclusive "FINAL FANTASY XI - Musicbox Adventures" digital music album from our Square Enix Online Store.

Follow the Promo URL below and then enter the code below on our online store to download your free copy any time after 3/26/2013 12:00am (PDT)."
    (0)

Character
    Marvelo
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Hello
    Ive just purchased the online digital download game from digital river as well, just to make sure, the digital version isnt available for download yet? as there is no link to download the game at all or no registration code in the email.. am i to understand it will be out later this evening or something? Thanks
    (0)

Character
    Evlkairi
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    music box available to download now
    (0)

Character
    Marvelo
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    yes but what about the actual game itself and registration codes?
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    i got my reg code bout not the download what is going on

or the code for my shirt
    (0)

Character
    Pimptarutaru
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
    yes but what about the actual game itself and registration codes?
    Just got my codes and registered. Also got my music box code and was able to download that. Still no download for the game though =/
    (0)

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast