Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Character
    Gihzah
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittenz View Post
    Incorrect as it tells me my order can not be found (even though when using the order number to recover my password sends their joke at password recovery to my email)

and as I have the registration code and the music box collection as well as the like 3 other emails without a download link I assume I do indeed have an existing order

EDIT: just so its clear I tried using BOTH of the ways to login neither work;
    Tried my usual passwords for the order number login and tried the email/credit info neither work one saying my order doesnt exist the other saying I dont have the right ordernumber/password.
    I seem to be having the same problem.
    (0)

Character
    Kavik
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    If you're using both their systems and it wont work you should probably cancel the order/demand a refund and buy it from somewhere else.
    (0)
    FFXI forever! 99 PLD THF DRG DNC WHM SCH BRD BLM BLU BST
    Burtgang Excalibur Aegis Ochain

Character
    Trailblazer
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I got the email to download SoA installer, but i haven't got the email for the musicbox yet. I pre-ordered march 12
    (0)

Character
    Nathos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexacs View Post
    I got the email to download SoA installer, but i haven't got the email for the musicbox yet. I pre-ordered march 12
    Same here. Still missing the music box code.
    (0)

Character
    Ratixfarence
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Looks like they're in the process of fixing my code registration mistake. My props to SE support!
    (0)

Not 100% sure if this happened to anyone else before me, but...I pre-ordered SoA, I received my e-mail with the code, I entered the code in the proper way, so yeah, no need to double-check if I did it correctly, and the message I received was :

Even though...

Now, I have no idea if I have messed up with the purchase, because I got it on the NA website (the only one where SoA is available at the moment), but I was able to register my Treasures of Aht Urghan and Wings of the Goddess even if I they were NA version, on this account (which is EU).
    I am shrugging.
    (0)
    "Overcoming pleasure...".

Character
    Undeadbudgie
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldwir View Post
    Not 100% sure if this happened to anyone else before me, but...I pre-ordered SoA, I received my e-mail with the code, I entered the code in the proper way, so yeah, no need to double-check if I did it correctly, and the message I received was :

Even though...

Now, I have no idea if I have messed up with the purchase, because I got it on the NA website (the only one where SoA is available at the moment), but I was able to register my Treasures of Aht Urghan and Wings of the Goddess even if I they were NA version, on this account (which is EU).
    I am shrugging.
    It's not there, you need to go where you see all of your FFXI accounts. There will be a button written "Add a Service Account". After writing your code, you can choose which account you want the service to be added.

Select Service > Play Online/Final Fantasy XI > Add a Service Account.
    (0)
    Last edited by Hyunkel; 03-27-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyunkel View Post
    It's not there, you need to go where you see all of your FFXI accounts. There will be a button written "Add a Service Account". After writing your code, you can choose which account you want the service to be added.

Select Service > Play Online/Final Fantasy XI > Add a Service Account.
    That is the Big Blue Button "Add a Service Account" I've been clicking since the beginning and that I am talking about. There is no procedure mistake, is what I am saying. Unless your accounts have an additional "Add a Service Account" that is invisible to my eyes on my own account, which I sincerely doubt.

That's what I've been clicking on, inputing my codes in, receiving an errror about. Cannot explain it any better than posting you images regarding the very matter.
    (0)
    "Overcoming pleasure...".

As some of you may have noticed, when you download the FINAL FANTASY XI - Musicbox Adventures mini-album, the track titles are not included. Here they are for your reference!
    1. Track 01 - Vana'diel March
    2. Track 02 - The Grand Duchy of Jeuno
    3. Track 03 - Whisper of the Gods
    4. Track 04 - Mog House
    5. Track 05 - Arciela
    (4)

Okipuit - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Eldwir View Post
    I am shrugging.
    You mentioned purchasing from the NA store and trying to activate the code on an EU account, but unfortunately, registration codes are region-specific and must match the region of the FFXI account registered. I recommend that you contact the European Square Enix Support Centre to work toward a solution.
    (4)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast