Character
    Yurai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Wings of the Goddess Haudrale & Aquila

So one of the plot points in Wings of the Godddess if you will recall is that there is a World of Strife version and an "Our World" version of each character. We've met our version of Larzos and the Spitewarden version of Larzos, as well as each version of Lilisette of course, but Aquila brings up a point in this cutscene.

Is there an "Our World" version of Haudrale and Aquila somewhere? These guys were some of my favorite characters in the story and I actually wondered this before this cutscene even came out.
    (1)
    Yurai of Odin, BlueHat Linkshell.
    Monk. White Mage. Awesome.
    Auspice and Boost-AGI are your friends. Please use them!

Player
    How awesome is their purple RDM gear? Would part with good gils to rock that set!
    (0)

Character
    Teakwood
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    I've been wondering about this for a while. I'd love to see them show up, sometime. >_>
    (0)

Player
    I like to think that Haudrale and Aquila are currently hanging out with an aging Mayakov whose dancing years are behind him, searching the corners of Vana'diel for some nation where gay marriage is legal. Haudrale and Aquila simply want to be together forever. Mayakov plans to marry the nearest Galka so he can wear that dress just once in his life.
    (0)