Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Urice
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 75

Can't preorder Seekers, Music Box sold out

This seemed like the most appropriate forum for this issue.

I'm trying to pre-order the Seekers Ultimate Collection, but I'm unable to as the music box bonus is considered sold out. The exact message is "We're sorry but FINAL FANTASY XI: Musicbox Adventures is currently out of stock. Please return to the Shopping Cart and remove the product to complete your order. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Is there an ETA on when this will be resolved? It recommends removing it from the cart, but that is the only item on the order that can't be modified. I'm really not that interested in the music box so if there is a way to complete the order without it please let me know.

Thanks!
    (1)

Character
    Hekuteku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I ran into the same issue myself and would also like an answer~
    (0)

Character
    Kumabearoso
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I am also having this problem. I tried to order 2 copies and upon clicking "submit" I got an error message:
    "We're sorry but FINAL FANTASY XI: Musicbox Adventures is currently out of stock. Please return to the Shopping Cart and remove the product to complete your order. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I hit edit and tried to remove the product "musicbox" from the list of items in my cart but unlike the other items I could not change the [2] to a [0]. I tried purchasing 1 instead, and I got the same error. I tried logging in as a different user and still no luck. I dont know how you can be out of stock on a digital download item... but like Barfoholix I do not mind completing the order without the music box, or being provided a link to download the music box at a later time.

Please fix this! Thank you!
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Or just remove the musicbox so we can get our discounted pre-order...

(0)

Greetings,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm happy to report that the issue has been resolved!
    North American users should be able to pre-order via the Square Enix Online Store without any further trouble!
    (4)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Odion
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    When's EU ever going to be able to pre-order? The expansion is out next week.
    (2)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    so about last night's discount of which, we were directed to digitalriver about (who still hasn't gotten back, sadface)
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm happy to report that the issue has been resolved!
    North American users should be able to pre-order via the Square Enix Online Store without any further trouble!
    No, nothing has been resolved. When I pre-ordered this. There was a promotion price, which I was denied due to a failure on the part of the Square Enix store. You can now order the same product, but the promotional price has been removed. People should not de denied the same price other people got due to your oversite.

Also, here's the reponce I got from SE customer service basicaly saying that they have nothing to do with my order what-so-ever.
    Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

Thank you for your contact today.

We apologize, while the product you are referring to is indeed a SQUARE ENIX product, the store that handles those issues has their own support system in place to assist with these types of problems.

To reach the support site for the SQUARE ENIX GAME STORE/E-STORE, please visit http://www.digitalriver.com and click on customer service.

Please be sure to only use the support link from that page, as it will lead you to the correct support inquiry page.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

Character
    Unaisis
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    is it normal to have my Chocobo shirt code expired before i can even use it?
    (1)

http://www.youtube.com/user/koga41

Character
    Zubis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Pre-ordered Seeker's Edition just now and when I tried entering my Chocobo T-Shirt code I got "The entered code has expired." as an error.
    (0)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast