Kimiko - Siren
    /panic motion - http://www.panicmotion.net

Character
    Gadanae
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I know I will take fire for this but I don't care.

It's about time that SE woke up and smelled the WOW coffee. There's a reason why Blizzard makes billions on it's games and SE doesn't. It's called "playability".

Look at SE's player base shrinking, shrinking, melting OH what a world. And there's one BIG reason for it. The time it takes to do anything worthwhile in the game. I have been playing this game for 8 years, and frankly I'm applauding SE in it's latest efforts (even though it is quite literally a day late and millions of dollars short).... to make this game more time effective and easier to play, so that good ol' welcome message we recieve when we log in (you know the one, don't forget about your friends family or work).... actually isn't the great SE lie for once. Relics being done in record time! YAY. Currency prices dropping through the floor! YAY. It's about time.

I do agree with some things that have been posted here though. Please SE, make Dynamis instanced, like BCNM's. Do not make it a free-for-all. At least keep SOME of the difficulty in this game so I don't have to deal with 10 year mentality players monopolizing areas of Dynamis. Keep it enjoyable among friends but by all means, make it more accessible. Please don't make me feel that when I walk into Dynamis I just walked into a Kindergarten class.

I guess that's all I have to say about it. Fire at will at me folks.
    (0)

Character
    Tyh
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    Maybe they are making it instanced, i cannot see 2 Dyna shells sucessfully co operating in dynamis to be honest
    (0)
    It's not about how your parents died, but how your grandparents died...i'm fine as long as I stay away from Zulus

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I think this is the end of dyna as we know it. There is a lot on conjecture on what they mean in the dev post, I would hate to see it go the way of Abyssea, and Walk of Echos, (I forgot that area existed, went once that was enough). Changes to the area would be nice, but sounds like they are opening it up to everyone, anytime and if this is true diena will not really exist.

My LS still does it, and its more for the friendly get together, the currency for the leaders relics and the ls bank.
    (0)
    Last edited by lllen; 03-09-2011 at 01:04 AM.

Character
    Kaht
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by lllen View Post
    the currency for the leaders relics
    If this is the end of Dynamis, I'll be glad for this reason alone. Never was an event so monopolized to make 1 individual rich on the backs of everyone else's work. Shame on me for doing that event as long as I did....
    (0)

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Specie View Post
    I have invested many years into dynamis and value my time spend with my ls and to find out that anyone can just walk in now and lot anything? Has all my time been for nothing?
    I have the same feeling about it, even thinking to quit the game now, same for many of my friend. I loved the challenge SE gave to us, and really thanks them for it. Just wish SE review that update.
    (0)

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorddraco View Post
    I am hoping that SE will finally allow multiple/infinite instances as opposed to just 1 open to all instance how this will work if you plan on entering with more than 1 alliance (not that you need more than 1!) i am not sure, but i like dynamis now with low man groups, no lag, bigger payouts etc, the limit was 64 people iirc so i cannot see how they can just have 1 open instance but you never know with SE!
    That day might never happen, if you think about dynamis zone is over 1,000+ monster, asking SE to instance it, is like asking them to buy more server for our need. Doubt that ever happen. Is kinda like asking them instance 'East Ronfaure' and even in that zone there not 1k mob =/ BCNM is generally only couple mob 1~16, and even then they are still limited =/
    (0)

Character
    Kaht
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Corres View Post
    only bad thing i can think about yet:
    some linkshells making profit of mercing certain nm's for relic's items of whatever.

So, basically how it already is?
    (0)

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by hiko View Post
    lucky Dreamlands not affected can still farm AFs/currency without dealing with noob/leech.

"trigger items..." : mean we can pop a same NM several time in a run, or ??? wont repop ? (one run per magian trial)
    Can you imagine? LS are already fighting for all zone atm, imagine if all LS now fight for dream zone (lol i can see the chaos inc.)
    (0)

Character
    Kaht
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilax View Post
    Can you imagine? LS are already fighting for all zone atm, imagine if all LS now fight for dream zone (lol i can see the chaos inc.)
    Dream zones weren't listed on the list of affected areas.
    (0)

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast