Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Just like Abyssea is bot city right now.

Oh wait...
    In some respects, it is. There is some alleviation with the forced pops, but there are some preferred pops (*cough*Heqet*cough*) that can get real questionable over the course of time.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I just wanna say something: I like dynamis the way it is right now SE!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and i don't even completed the first ones, i don't want a real cool zone gimped, i want a challenge no another abyssea like zone
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslao View Post
    I just wanna say something: I like dynamis the way it is right now SE!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and i don't even completed the first ones, i don't want a real cool zone gimped, i want a challenge no another abyssea like zone
    Which comes down to the question as to whether FFXI == (equals and is defined as) Abyssea.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Really guys, Dymanis is enjoyable and hard as it is, why not make abyss harder? instead of gimp dynamis, lol
    (0)

Character
    Rikuku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 4
    I don't know why I worked so hard on my relic weapons before...

SE you spitted on me...
    (0)

Character
    Savannahlynn
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to shed some light on a correction we made to the original post:
    • Monster claim and item drops will work the same way as in regular fields and dungeons.
    Sorry for the earlier confusion and I hope this clears things up!
    I do not approve of this...I hate this....Dyna is just fine...doing this is just messing it up.
    (0)

Character
    Sukasaroth
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Instanced Dyna = win, Dyna freeforall = gtfo
    (0)

Character
    Sanjaro
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    if they increase mob lv inside dyna it will be harder than it is now and you cantt compare it to abysea your not gettin +50 stat +hp mp or atmass
    (0)

Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    dynmias inst hard anymore that's the point.. you can do it easily with 6 people.. whats been wrong with dynamis from the beginning is its Costly and "reserving the zone" when its not instanced prevented alot of people from being able t odo it.. now it will be accessible to everyone! they did not say they were going to gimp the mobs or anything.. its just going to be more accessible.
    (0)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Don't understand why anyone would not like this, especially since you can go daily, there's no global loot pool which should have made people happy (e.g. its not like walk of echoes) and you're basically free to do it when you want.

To the "oh noes its freeforall nothx" people: You afraid of crowds or something? I can guarantee you it's not going to be that bad. Everyone's in abyssea.

There is no way for them to "instance" dynamis. Even the areas people call "instanced" are not really instanced- they have a limited capacity and you can be blocked from entering if just a few groups are inside those areas. The "instancing" is achieved through the areas having several copies of the terrain stacked outside of shouting distance of eachother. It's not like in WoW where everyone is in their own little world in a dungeon. So, considering instancing is not possible (good luck cramming more than one Beaucadine or Xarcabard terrain map within the game engine's world space), making it an open area is really the next best option.
    (0)

Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast