Character
    Kefkaru
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 15

New player LF a LS made up of other new players..

I am a new player in XI who is starting the game while I wait for ARR to get released. I just finished my 14 day free trial and am in the process of downloading the game for real. This may not even exist given how old the game is, but I am hoping to find a LS made up of newer players to the game. I don't plan to take part in exploits or power leveling... I want to experience everything the game has to offer from level 1-99 "the way it was meant to be done".

It doesn't matter to me what type of LS it is - hardcore, casual, big or small. I can hang with both and mesh well with the personalities that differ from the two. Right now all I care about is getting as close to a "new game experience" as I can, which is why I would like to start out with others who are just starting out as well. I like using voice chat, but I also don't mind if its something that isn't used.

Don't let the fact that I mentioned I am playing this while waiting for ARR to release scare you away from me. That game isn't going to launch any time soon and its supposed to change quite a bit -- if I don't like the changes I may just stay in XI since this game really suits my play style.

Anyways, I started a few characters on different servers during my trial. I am willing to reroll on any server that might have this type of LS on it. If anyone out there sees this and is willing to take me on as a new member please leave a comment below!

~me
    (1)

2. 03-19-2013 11:07 AM

Character
    Kefkaru
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 15
    Just to update my post here... I've moved to the Shiva Server... same thing applies, but Shiva will be my permanent home.
    (0)