Dev. Posts

Threaded View

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Like i mention in another post, this ability should be fix back to 100% acc like it once was if SE was really worried about nms being 1 shotted they should've made the ability work on reg mobs from worthwhile to very tough and just made nms immune to it i rather have 100% acc vs w ep dc ev t and vt and no affect on nms than miss miss miss. How is almost 1 shotting a regular mob or lets say a Very tough every 5 min or (15min if we still had the old timer) game breaking? even in exp pty it wouldn't do much. I would even not care if they gave us back the 15 min timer we had and make it like meteor stack wise, let us stack only up 2 6 SCH's. They nerft this ability cause we stacked it to do insane amounts of damage so they were like NO NO banned! but later on gave BLM the same ability which is meteor....stackable and does lots of damage how do they justify that? by their own laws meteor should not even exist, its the same thing, we had it first. If they were planning on giving our original ability to another job they should have compensated us with something awesome at the very least cause thats just messed up.

Wait and see all the people that are gonna follow this with meteor? i barely use mine or its hard to find 6 BLM's with it >< lmao thats not the point, you still got the option too do it still, and they took it away from us when they could've just made it so that less sch could stack it or simply make nms immune to it or make nm's only be affected by 1 MD at a time per Helix. instead they took our acc away from us to the point the ability is so useless might as well not use it to avoid the rage you will feel when it misses over and over or completely get resisted which is even worse so they took it away from us to just later on give to BLM's same gift different wrapping....contradiction after contradiction. it would have been fine to simply limit the number of sch's and make it just like Meteor even if only 3/6 SCH could stack on it but leave it @ full 100% acc power that would have not been game breaking.

So i say to SE unless you planning on getting us 100% acc once again and or limiting the number of SCH that can stack the ability to prevent abuse i say take away METEOR then ((((((BECAUSE BY YOUR OWN RULES))))) that spell does the same thing you said to us we could not do, the reason why you took such a useful ability and made it as useless as libra is right now. Meteor should not be allowed and it is so unfair you allowed BLM's to do the same thing you pretty much told us we couldn't do...... so i demand our ability back or an equal Meteor nerf make it miss just as much as MD at the very least to be fair to us SCH.
    (3)
    Last edited by V-1000; 08-17-2014 at 10:08 PM.