Character
    Kefkaru
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 15

New player LF a LS made up of other new players..

I am a new player in XI who is starting the game while I wait for ARR to get released. I just finished my 14 day free trial and am in the process of downloading the game for real. This may not even exist given how old the game is, but I am hoping to find a LS made up of newer players to the game. I don't plan to take part in exploits or power leveling... I want to experience everything the game has to offer from level 1-99 "the way it was meant to be done".

It doesn't matter to me what type of LS it is - hardcore, casual, big or small. I can hang with both and mesh well with the personalities that differ from the two. Right now all I care about is getting as close to a "new game experience" as I can, which is why I would like to start out with others who are just starting out as well. I like using voice chat, but I also don't mind if its something that isn't used.

If anyone from ODIN sees this post and has a LS like this, please get a hold of me with a comment on here. ^^

EDIT: Don't be scared away by the fact that I said I am playing while I wait for ARR to be released. That game doesn't look to launch any time soon and depending on if/how much it drifts from the things I loved about FFXIV 1.0, I might just stick with XI when its all said and done (mostly talking about the things it had that are just like XI - which is why I'm here :P).
    (1)
    Last edited by RealmReborn; 03-16-2013 at 05:37 AM.

Character
    Kefkaru
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 15
    FYI: I met someone on the Shiva Server one day while checking it out, so I've decided to stay over there.

Sorry for the now dead thread...
    (0)