Character
    Rehl
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 60

Where do GoV parties meet?

I mostly did solo pages till 75 but I’m going to start looking for groups to do them till 99. I can’t seem to find any Abysea groups regularly so I thought I would try finding GoV groups. I level synced when leveling my sub in Crawlers Nest and it was pretty fast and had lots of people, but the exp page bonus is pretty small when you’re 76. Someone said go to the Obliete but that rarely has anyone during the evening. Are there other places where people do GoV parties?
    (0)

Player
    Gusgen from 10~13+
    Crawlers from 30~35+
    Bost from 60+ I think
    La Thein Worms 30+ Keying, 50~60+ Maging & 75+ DDing
    (0)

Character
    Rehl
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 60
    Thanks, I went down to the second level where the leeches are and had more success getting a group.
    (0)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Garlaige Citadel has gov parties in the late nigh jp time, usually an allaince of 9 people with 9 adventuring fellows, they do books there often on the 88+ mobs.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.