Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sure is quiet around these here parts!

I realise that its only 2 weeks until the expansion comes out and the dev team are probably quite busy making the final adjustments to a promosong breath of fresh air for the game..

but...

The english forums have been so void of replies from community reps that it is slowing starting to change some of my excitement to unnerving disquietude. Where is all the hype? The excitement?

JPs got live streams with Mocchi and while I could more or less make out what went on in the second half (while showing the new abilities) I had no idea what was happening while running around town (other than hearing the music).

Matsui-sama also hasnt written anything to us in a while either. Would be nice to get at least something to whet the ferocious appetites of those eagerly awaiting the expansion and all the proposed adjustments coming around it (new 1hrs, new avatars, recycle, storage space issues, etc)
    (21)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    i agree with you
    (1)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    They are busy working on the content of the expansion, I sure hope its not just a starting area with a few quests for more geomagnetic teleport and to unlock jobs and nothing else. If this is all about endgame then they better have part 1 of the endgame activities or several activities and at least 4-6 missions story and not just 2. I sure would rather they focus on delivering top notch quality content that last a good 3-6 months before they usually updating it. Wouldn't want to wait 3 years to finish the entire mission storyline..... That should be done in a matter of 2 years max.
    (0)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm curious if they're going to add a purchase button inside POL like they did with the mini-expansions. I'd rather not have to sign up for a throw-away account on the SE store when I've already got my SE account and POL.
    (2)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    I'm curious if they're going to add a purchase button inside POL like they did with the mini-expansions. I'd rather not have to sign up for a throw-away account on the SE store when I've already got my SE account and POL.
    Get ready to be disappointed.
    (7)

Player
    Mini-expansions as you call them are add-ons, much smaller bits of data as much of it already existed, where as what we are getting this time is a full on expansion, which will add much more. Before the add-ons were all added through the normal update process, part of why it takes so long these days for new or returning players, but expansions are much larger, and have always been installed with disks or downloads from an outside source. So in short, you will have to buy it outside of POL and get it from there, POL will not be used for this, as it is an expansion.
    (1)

Character
    Zirael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    FFXIV beta tests have started not long ago, it takes a lot of resources to get all that EN/DE/FR feedback translated.
    My second guess is, with info about GEO and RUN already released, we're supposed to sit and wait patiently for the next three weeks and see everything for ourselves.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    The Developer smiled and replied, "During the worst times, I was riding on your back and whipping you with a stick and laughing."
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    [...]-Dipper Yuly, Faithful Falcorr
    ※These pets will have a base of Treasure Hunter I, but by using equipment that has “Pet: Treasure Hunter +” the effect will become stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    [...] There was no promise to create gear that would counter the reduction of treasure hunter on beastmaster pets Dipper Yuly and Faithful Falcorr.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirael View Post
    FFXIV beta tests have started not long ago, it takes a lot of resources to get all that EN/DE/FR feedback translated.
    This is an excuse we should not have to deal with, one game should not suffer problems because the company has another game they are working on as well, we should have individual teams to address this if it is the actual problem.
    (10)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    They are busy working on the content of the expansion
    I don't think anyone on the NA teams, much less the COMMUNITY REPS, are spending any sort of time on the expansion.
    The fact remains that the JPs are getting tons of hype, including a stream explaining new things, while we have gotten nothing but a silly "No you can't have this feature" in a random suggestion thread.

You can buy the expansion through Amazon or any other 3rd party.
    (1)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoyama View Post
    I realise that its only 2 weeks until the expansion comes out
    Don't worry, it'll get pushed back a month.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast