Character
    Serlyn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 11

Just Started Playing Again and Looking for a LS/People to play with!

Hello FFXI peoples,

I played back in the early 2000's and am returning(with a new char) and looking for a LS and/or people also just starting back to group with and get leveled up for both the upcoming expansion and previous expansion content. I live in Tokyo, but play at odd times(my early morning/middle of the night=prime playing time for NA/EURO players) , so no worries about time zone differences. My char name is Serlyn and I'm looking to play WHM. Also, if you have any advice for a returning player, I'm all ears!

Please respond to this post if you can help me get into a LS or would like to party, or feel free to msg me in-game. I look forward to hearing from you!
    (0)

Hey there,
    If you'd like I'm a part of a semi-new linkshell on Phoenix that will help you get back in the swing of things. The LS has done it for me, too. Several of us are returning peeps. The LS is called the SecretAgents and, while we are mainly NA people (if I'm correct), I believe a lot of the LS is on all day. I'm not a sack holder, but you can contact Calidoom or Calideath to see about getting a pearl. Hope that helps and hope to see you online.

Mynelle
    (0)

Character
    Loxely
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    I'm curious about joining a LS, I'm completely new and lost!
    (0)

Character
    Chronort
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 37
    I started a new character on Phoenix after returning from a long time as well. I would love to join you if you like. I'm only lvl 10 on ram and like 12 on blm.
    (0)

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    If you're looking for a casual/social LS, check out TheGathering. Pretty much any member (including myself) can give you a link pearl. Look for Quibly if you want to talk to the shell holder.
    (0)

Character
    Rataru
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 50
    I will be in game searching soon, hopefully, but not 100% sure if the download from Steam will work (it gave me problems last time.)

Just wondering if any people still checking here will have room for a returning noob. I think I currently only have 50 Pal/34 MNK, but I really need to relearn the game.
    (0)
    Last edited by ubernoob; 04-23-2013 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Remembered.