Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SoA Ultimate Collection keys

I just pre-ordered the SoA Ultimate Collection from the SE Store. 2 things.

1. The site says there will be a DOWNLOAD button next to my purchase. I do not see a DOWNLOAD button, should I assume I will not see one until March 26/27? I figured that I would be able to pre-install the expansion and would simply just need to activate it on release. I also did not receive any keys for SoA UC in particular, but I did receive my key for the Chocobo Shirt, which leads me to #2;

2. Entering the Chocobo Shirt key returns "The entered code has expired." My Destier Beret code worked. Should I also assume that the Chocobo Shirt key will simply not work until March 26/27? I just found it a little strange that I got the shirt key early, but not the key for the actual expansion.

Thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    i did not get any thing but the bill from webhelp.v4@digitalriver.com
    (0)

Did you order the stand-alone expansion or the Ultimate Collection?
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    the collection
    (0)

Character
    Ariabella
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooj View Post
    I just pre-ordered the SoA Ultimate Collection from the SE Store. 2 things.

1. The site says there will be a DOWNLOAD button next to my purchase. I do not see a DOWNLOAD button, should I assume I will not see one until March 26/27? I figured that I would be able to pre-install the expansion and would simply just need to activate it on release. I also did not receive any keys for SoA UC in particular, but I did receive my key for the Chocobo Shirt, which leads me to #2;

2. Entering the Chocobo Shirt key returns "The entered code has expired." My Destier Beret code worked. Should I also assume that the Chocobo Shirt key will simply not work until March 26/27? I just found it a little strange that I got the shirt key early, but not the key for the actual expansion.

Thanks!
    Having the same exact problem. Customer support told me to just buy it again but it ended up being the same. Code is expired and no download link.
    (0)

For instructions on how to download a digital purchase, you’d want to contact whichever you purchased it from. Please note that SQUARE ENIX does not offer a direct download of FINAL FANTASY XI at this time. If you preordered Seekers of Adoulin from the SQUARE ENIX Store you will need to contact Digital River for support at http://www.digitalriver.com. You can also consult the "Find My Order" web site for the SQUARE ENIX Store at http://www.findmyorder.com to download the game client. For information on when the game client will be available for download, you will need to check with Digital River as we unfortunately do not have that information accessible on our end.

To clear up a few confusions that seem to have arisen, no codes will be automatically applied to accounts as that functionality is not currently available for Seekers of Adoulin. As Seekers for Adoulin is a expansion and not an addon scenario it will require a download or installation from an Xbox360 disk.

The release date of Seekers of Adoulin is 3/26/2013. However, the actual launch of the servers is on 3/27/2013 0:00 and any codes will not be able to be registered until then. The Destrier Beret is an item that already exists as a bonus from the Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition, so you should be able to redeem that code right now.

We hope this clears up some of the confusion that may have arisen in regards to preordering the expansion.
    (0)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    please be more specific about how we are supposed to obtain our acutal SOA registration code, as they are not being provided at the time of purchase.
    (0)

Character
    Mulch
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Had the same problem no codes just got the bill
    (0)

Character
    Starkingdom
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 27
    Serial Number/Product Code is the registration code. I hope this help you both out
    (0)
    im me, ill never be anyone esle.

Character
    Zohonde
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Same i got a bill with no serial codes went to the findmyorder sight nothing displayed there either no download or serial
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast