Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Zamiel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I got the reg codes for beret and t shirt, the beret works and t shirt says it is expired but also did not get the actual code for registering SoA.
    (1)

Character
    Brythor
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 72
    Received a second email from them with the registration code, but there is no way to download the content.
    (1)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by chayne424 View Post
    Received a second email from them with the registration code, but there is no way to download the content.
    same here
    just so you know here is another thread about this as well
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...493#post410493
    (0)

Player
    I got an e-mail with the code and no software as well. I also had the problem where I registered my beret code, but when I tried to register the chocobo shirt code it said the code had expired. This is really not cool.
    (0)

Player
    Oh. I also haven't recieved anything about the music yet - a huge disappointment as well.
    (0)

Character
    Asanarama
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SE_Chris View Post
    For information on when the game client will be available for download, you will need to check with Digital River as we unfortunately do not have that information accessible on our end.
    Zenny at Digital River support says that SE told them to release the download at midnight on the 27th. Was that a mistake, or has Amazon jumped the gun? Clearly there's a mistake somewhere. Who made it and what are the consequences going to be?
    (0)

Character
    Gretta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Clearly there's a mistake somewhere. Who made it and what are the consequences going to be?
    Clearly it is the customers who will pay the consequences. Don't hold your breath while waiting for SE to step up and make it right. It sounds like a lot of shifting the blame. SE representatives are telling people they should contact Digital River for support and Digital River is telling people they are following instructions given by SE. Of course the instructions given to the customer say NOTHING about having to wait until tomorrow. SE could have avoided so much negative publicity today with some clear communication and accurate instructions.
    (0)

Character
    Gawlofgilgamesh
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 95
    Seriously? If i had known that i would have to go thru 30 minutes of being on hold to SE support to find out they know there is an issue and wait till tommorow.. i would have bought the pack on Amazon.. and they do not have the download either? why are they selling it then? When i purchased my pre order there was no mention of me having to register on 10 other sites to get the game. Starting to regret getting back into the game for an expansion that does not exist unless you shop on Amazon...
    (0)

Player
    I think some people are overreacting a bit here... It's a day late. At least we know when it will be available - that was the issue at hand really. That and the chocobo shirt codes being "expired," which we still don't have any information about. SE should make an official post on the matter of course, but knowing that I will get what I paid for is all I need, personally. Really, though, what's the deal with the chocobo shirt codes?
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2