Character
    Evestasis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 80

New "Old" Veteran Noob

Hello,

i started playing FFXI back in '03 and quit in '07. Just now booted it back up to find that things are completely different. I'm even having trouble navigating with a keyboard lol.

Anyways i'm looking for some guidance:

1. I'm looking for a social LS.....All 4 LS's i currently have do not have anyone currently residing in them. I was a member of Linkshell's such as Ocean's of Al'Teiu and Black Theory and GrandDesign and RoffleKights all of which seem to have disbanded. I do still have a Hydra Corps II Dynamis LS, but have yet to find anyone on it.

2. Just some overall game play suggestions. Doesn't seem that anyone congregates in Aht Urghan anymore, where would be a good place to find a ton of people? Find shout parties ect.

Character Name in Game: Evestasis
    Server: Phoenix (not against transfer if necessary)

Thank you in advance, to anyone who reaches out to lend a hand.....
    (0)
    Last edited by Mshow4444; 03-06-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Character
    Kajikuro
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    On most servers PortJeuno is the hot spot now because of quick access to abyssea, voidwatch, legion and pretty everywhere and everything.

Start collecting Voidstones and traverser stones now (use the wiki's for info on how)

/shout or /yell in Jeuno for a new nonendgame LS

You will be leveling in probably a Abyssea Lathine Plateu party killing worms

Get the Atma, Minkin Monstrosity, Razed Ruins, Gnarled Horns (you will need Lunar abyssites to use those) any other atma u can get as well but those are used kinda often.

Get Empyrean +1 followed by +2 armor and kill Mega bosses and Shinryu and all that fun stuff.

Then start endgame stuff. I probably forgot some stuff but hope that helps /
    (0)