Character
    Selraya
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 44

Returning player seeks LS

Hiyas! It's been a while, but I've finally returned to the game (not that I expect anyone to recognize me, as I seldom grouped up outside of RL friends, or the occasional XP party). At any rate, I'm hoping to find a linkshell that's at least somewhat active, more on the social side than anything, although I'd love to get into some parties, and I have a lot to learn about everything that's changed in the last several years.

At any rate, I love healing, WHM is my highest job at 44 (as I recall, I have pretty much all the teleports that I was able to grab, as well as Erase), but I've been enjoying some time playing BLU. Ultimately I want to poke at everything, because I missed out on so much when last I played. More than anything, I wanna make new friends and have some awesome adventures; feel free to hit me up, I'm Selraya in game.

I keep a weird schedule, sometimes I'm on in the dead of the night Pacific time, and other times I'm on all afternoon and evening. Rarely ever in the morning past 8am or so, though.
    (1)

Character
    Weiko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    ill try to catch you online and give you a pearl
    (0)

Character
    Sakanami
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 86
    Me and 2 other players are looking for a new shell. We are training a new person to the game so we will probably be doing lower level stuff, ranking up, ect ect. Does anyones shell do these things still?
    (0)