Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Things they don't want you to know about.

1.*) Moderator's and Game Master's (GM), Are very good at their jobs. "Brownie Points!"

2.) The Auction House was used along time ago.

3.) There was a place where members used to fight gods, it was called "SKY".

4.) Once you meet Cid, His Teeth will give you nightmare's.

5.) Members used to spam Ballista to level up for a different scenery.

6.) The gear from Nyzul Isle used to be way better then it is now.

7.) Was very hard to make a party, Without having Refresh.

8.) PS2 is really holding Final Fantasy XI back. "I'm Assuming, I <3 you PS2 players"

9.) People used to pick on a lizard, In a area called South Gustaberg.

10.) Warrior used to be the main tank.

11.) Level 37 used to be a SJ level.

12.) Red Mages had Flash "Spell".

13.) Black Mages did hit every MB.

14.) If a Red Mage screwed up on the Chainspell Stun battling Suzaku, She would eat the Red Mages face. Chocobits Thanks!

15.) Mages, Burned their MP's over and over again on a mountain fighting Puddings. <Flans>

16*.) Most Mithra's are male.

17.) The Job Beastmaster, There was Members that soloed it all the way up to 75.

18.) Someplace within Vana'diel, Theres a place called, Ro'Maeve in order to obtain a Key item which is called, Moongate pass It only spawns on a full moon around the hours of 0:00-3:00. Sesono Thanks!

19.*) Galka <Race>: They set out on a journey to climb a high mountain and await their final moments. Their, guided by a magnificent light, They gain a new body, and with that body climbs down from the mountain. A movie was made after knowing this. "I'm Assuming, I <3 you Galka"

20.) Mobs AOE, Effected others w/o being in said parties, Outcome came to full party wipes cause Mages couldn't wake any members, As to they were asleep, Kazham area's was the worst, Mandies Dream Flower Ability, Use to hit bypassers putting them to sleep on Chocobo's. -Bul (Carbuncle) thanks!

21.) The Notorious Monster that drops "Thief's knife" wasn't always a "Force POP", Members stayed out there for days/weeks waiting on the The Notorious Monster to spawn.

22.) Member's, Died by massive trains of Mob's at the entrance of a place called "Garlaige Citadel"...horribly, This is just one of many areas as to where this would happen. Raka Thanks!

23.) Deodorize "Spell" was mostly used as a joke. Dubberrucky Thanks!

24.) It wasn't as hard to find a Tele-taxi in Jeuno as it is now a days. Nataskille Thanks!

25.) Members had to find other members, Around their same level to make a party. There wasn't a system called level sync. These were dark times. Rocman Thanks!

26.) Dragoon's "Call Wyvern" used to be their 2-hour. Deadvinta Thanks!

27.) Tarutaru's and other races alike, Use to try to kill themselves by "Jumping" off the Airships. Some still do this to this very day but its rare.

28.) There are a lot of Members within LinkShell's, That are the "mt" Kings and Queens. Ladyofdragons Thanks!

29.) Mob's didn't "Despawn" After disengaging from Said Mob then zoning into another area, Some Mob's would return to their designated area regardless how far they were pulled from said Members, Other parties around would zone also knowing that said Mob would work it's way back through. Alderin Thanks!

30*) Members Farmed white panties.. I mean Subligars in two places, They are called Phomiuna Aqueducts and Sacrarium, Those places used to have a level cap on them also.

31.) Crafting used to be profitable. Evilbob Thanks!

32.) People curing a crafter use to break someones crafting so people would hide in their Mog House to craft. Chronofantasy Thanks!

33.) Haste Cap, Wasn't easy to reach as it is today. Imole Thanks!

34.) On the 100th floor of Nyzul Isle, There's a Runic Key.

35.) Maat's Cap was a big achievement. "Some Members still think so to this day" Emerican Thanks!

36.) Optical Hat, Was highly sought after, The Notorious Monster took a lot of Members to slay it, Where now It can be solo'ed by "Most" Jobs. Emerican Thanks!

38.) Getting a Tele-Altep or Tele-Yhoat, There wasn't always a Choco-Gal there Members had to hoof it. Emerican Thanks!

39.) "w" "lol" Means the same thing "Giggling, Laughing or Laughing out loud".

40.) There was this place where you fought along side fellow Members in the heat of battle to collect Coins/Relic it was called Dynamis.

41.) Experience Points wasn't what it is now a days.

42.) Renting a Chocobo from a Choco-Gal, Used to cost over a Grand in "Gil". Gaspee Thanks!

43.) Double Bard Party was considered to be the best. ffxkenshin Thanks!

44.) Mana Burns Parties, Was founded by RTM's Where Members start catching on and doing them. "Some believe" Yopop Thanks!

45.) It used to be very dangerous hoofing it around Vana'diel, Mob's use to be in the worst places to set foot in, Members used to die by just zoning out from an Outpost among other Areas, Mob's are still moved around to this day. Tsukino_Kaji Thanks!

46.) Those Members that are /anon running around in Valkurm Dunes, are really White Mages. lilsweets Thanks!

47.) Members used to laugh at getting MPK'ed "Then start thinking how to get revenge", Not always by calling a GM.

48.) When you visited Windurst, You used to be able to see a lot of Tarutaru's Buttsliding. "You know who you are!"

49.) Members used to hit up the The Boyahda Tree, In order to cap their skills. Fanugu Thanks!

50.) Most PlayStation 2 users, Bought the PS2 HDD for one reason only "Socom" To which they would have never of though to be playing FFXI for so many years. "I was one of them, E16!!"

51.) The Reraise "Spell" Used to be able to be dispelled. Ilax, Tsukino_Kaji Thanks!

Edit: Will be adding things once things come to mind. <Please, Assist!>
    (5)
    Last edited by Krashport; 03-23-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Character
    Kilue
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    I had no idea Kevin Trudeau played this game.
    (0)

Character
    Nattack
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    lose weight with this weird old trick.
    (0)
    You can't even hold it.

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattack View Post
    lose weight with this weird old trick.
    In what way.. Its always nice once in awhile to remember how things once was!
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilue View Post
    I had no idea Kevin Trudeau played this game.
    I have no idea who that is.
    (0)

Character
    Annewandering
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    and dont care either lol.
    so what does SE not want us to know? aliens are taking over SE offices during downtime?
    (0)

Character
    Kilue
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Consider yourself blessed by avoiding a flood of infomercials about his books. All aptly titled "<blank blank> they don't want you to know about"
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilue View Post
    Consider yourself blessed by avoiding a flood of infomercials about his books. All aptly titled "<blank blank> they don't want you to know about"
    Was the the shamWow kid?
    (0)

Character
    Dauntless
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    1.) Experience Points wasn't what it is now a days.

2.) The Auction House was used along time ago.

3.) There was a place where members use to fight gods, it was called "SKY".

4.) There was this place where you had to fight along side friends in the heat of battle to collect Coins/relic it was called Dynamis.

5.) Galka <Race>: They set out on a journey to climb a high mountain and await their final moments. Their, guided by a magnificent light, They gain a new body, and with that body climbs down from the mountain. Takes after a movie.

6.) The gear from Nyzul Isle use to be way better then it is now.

7.) Was very hard to make a party w/o having Refresh.

8.) People use to pick on a lizard, In a are called South Gustaberg.

9.) Warrior use to be the main tank.

10.) Red Mages use to have Flash.

11.) Black Mages use to hit every MB.

12.) Members use to laugh at getting MPK'ed "Then start thinking how to get revenge" Not by calling a GM.
    Lies! This time never existed! This game was always centered around Abyssea, and death to all who say otherwise!
    (0)
    RIP Shadowix 75 DRG-WAR-DRK

Character
    Lilbitz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    Used to be able to MPK fishing bots on the ferry with thf or bst, ahhhh the good old days.
    (1)
    Leviathan Server~I am the Tiny but Mighty Tarutaru Lilbitz!!!! Hear me RAWWWWWW....peep~peep....RRR!!! Don't mess with me!!!! or I'll kick you in the ankle!!!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast