Character
    Bocajo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 80

Returning Player - Cerberus

Hi All,

I recently reactivated my account on Cerberus. I could use some help re-orienting myself to the game.

I had a couple questions related to getting started again. I have a 80 WHM and 78 BST I would like to get to cap.

Are these high enough to be invited to an abyssea group?

Also, how does one go about looking for a group? (Where are the current camps, should I flag at the camp or wait in town? etc.)

I tried looking for answers on the googles but most of the leveling guides end at "Do Abyssea" without much guidance.

Any assistance would be appreciated!
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocajo View Post
    Hi All,

I recently reactivated my account on Cerberus. I could use some help re-orienting myself to the game.

I had a couple questions related to getting started again. I have a 80 WHM and 78 BST I would like to get to cap.

Are these high enough to be invited to an abyssea group?

Also, how does one go about looking for a group? (Where are the current camps, should I flag at the camp or wait in town? etc.)

I tried looking for answers on the googles but most of the leveling guides end at "Do Abyssea" without much guidance.

Any assistance would be appreciated!
    Both of those jobs are high enough to participate in abyssea parties. Your best bet is to flag up at the worm camp in lathein plateau and use refresh atmas on whm or melee atmas on BST (You will probably benefit from accuracy enhancements the most at that level). You can try to find a cleave group, but at this point in the game they are almost all RMTs who will charge you money to join. You will also have to go about skilling up on your own if you choose the cleave method.

If you don't have the good atmas, you can shout and ask to join / start a group who is doing them, or just stand near where the required NM spawns and ask people who are killing it for the atma. That's how I got a couple of the more annoying ones off of NMs that didn't have popular drops.
    (0)