Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkirk View Post
    Wow, nicely done! So it actually can work...

Forgive me if it's been mentioned, but can you get the finished Pet: M.Acc axes from the Magian Moogle on the test server? Or did you build those beforehand on the main servers?
    You can get them on the test server. You have to speak to the trial moogle, select the Axe trials, view the full list and when you reach the Axe you want, select View Reward and you will get option to receive the item.
    (1)

Character
    Darkone
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    Okay, After many, many, many attempts I was finally able to land Purulent Ooze on Chapilu on the test server. His HP dropped to 89%. I had Pet Mag. Acc Axes x2, and /nin for Water resistance down. So it appears the NM are not totally immune to it just extremely resistant.

We should petition SE to add a potent Magic Accuracy bonus to Spur, Run Wild, and/or Familiar since additional effects are pretty much the only thing BST pet have of value to a group but we lack gear/abilities to increase the success rate.
    Have you tried to land infrasonics and corrosive ooze on any of these NM's? If the evasion down works most of the time that would be huge considering how much evasion these delve mobs have. You could bring people who are right round acc floor from the acc floor to acc cap.
    (0)

Player
    I can confirm Corrosive Ooze Lands on Gnat, Moth and Scorpion. You can tell its landing because Gnat has an ability to transfer enfeebling effects from itself to players in range, Scorpion shows a message in log if there are any enfeebling effects on him, and Moth uses Exuviation. Its has very high accuracy, but it only lasts 70-80 seconds on a 3 min recast and your pet will not be getting any TP from auto attacks.

I have only tested Infrasonic on Chapilu and Scorpion. With trial axes x2, it still has very poor accuracy and I have only gotten it to stick to scorpion after many many many failed attempts. If I had Cor's Pet Magic Acc roll, -Magic Evasion Down from Geo, and the appropriate Threnody from bard it might make the moves useful but t I don't think groups would go through all that trouble unless you can get capped accuracy on Purulent Ooze on mega bosses.

Familiar, Emp Hands+2, Spur, and Run Wild seems to have no effect on pet's additional effects which is pretty lame.
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5