Results -9 to 0 of 11

Threaded View

Player

Changes to the Divas of Vana'diel (V2.0)

Hello everyone I wanted to share some ideas that I think would be great to improve the dancer job, as well as introduce new concepts and ideas that could make the job even better than it is now.

Sambas

1. Aspir Samba III is introduced at level 75
    2. Haste Samba II is introduced at level 90 (10% haste without merit) (15% haste with max merit)

Waltzes

1. Divine Waltz I-II are removed from the waltz category
    2. Curing Waltz II TP cost is reduced to 30 TP
    3. Curing Waltz III TP cost is reduced to 40 TP
    4. Curing Waltz IV TP cost is reduced to 50 TP
    5. Curing Waltz V TP cost is reduced to 60 TP

Steps

1. Feather Step is lowered to level 60
    2. Obtuse Step is introduced at level 70 (Increases the enemy casting and recast time for spells)
    3. Anemic Step is introduced at level 80 (Decreases the TP gained by the enemy from your party attacks)

Jigs

1. Chocobo Jig is lowered to level 50
    2. Renewal Jig is introduced at level 75 (Revives the selected target) (Reset jigs: 10 minutes)

Flourishes I

1. Shatter Flourish is introduced at level 40 (Dispels an effect off the enemy.)
    2. Crippling Flourish is introduced at level 50 (Paralyzes the enemy, effect determined by FM.)

Flourishes II

1. Empowerment Flourish is introduced at level 70 (Transfers some of your TP to a party member, effect determined by FM.)

Tangos

Tangos are area of effect dances that provide the effect to all party members within range; however, tangos are very expensive and provide a lot of agro. The tango dance is gained at level 30.
    1. Divine Tango is introduced at level 30 (Heals party members within area of effect.) (TP: 50%)
    2. Divine Tango II is introduced at level 60 (Heals party members within area of effect.) (TP: 100%)
    3. Divine Tango III is introduced at level 90 (Heals party members within area of effect.) (TP: 150%)
    4. Mana Tango is introduced at level 40 (Recovers party members MP within area of effect.) (TP: 100%)
    5. Mana Tango II is introduced at level 80 (Recovers party members MP within area of effect.) (TP: 200%)

New Traits
    1. Auto Regain is introduced at level 25 (Raises your TP by 1 every tick)
    2. Auto Regain II is introduced at level 90 (Raises your TP by 2 every tick)
    (2)
    Last edited by Brightshadow; 03-10-2013 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Redesign and Organized the thread