Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by fernando View Post
    what about WoE weapons,there not good enuff?
    Because of how the trials are designed, and how unproductive Walk of Echoes can be now, it's often easier to just make an Empyrean weapon that will be left at 85-90 for a very long period of time than to make the "easier" version. Plus, unlike the level 99 version of the lesser weapon, the lower level Empyrean has room for growth if a number of someone's loved ones die and his or her FFXI playtime then increases.

This will probably change if Coins of Lack of Advancement Because they're Always Coins of Ruin can ever be sold over auction or bazaar, which has been mentioned as a strong possibility by a Development Bro if I'm remembering correctly.
    (0)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Honestly, I've spent hundreds of hours helping Fern build his Bruno and Almace, there's not really much difference in the time factor between the two weapons. Echoes can be less productive on one run, but the next you're netting bags of Dies and coin pouches, and if you're lucky maybe even some NomNom Mittens. With Empy weapons, you have slow but steady progress and are only held back by kill speed and the other players competing with you for the same items. If you figure 3 days of casual NM destroying for an Empy trial, it's probably about the same for an Echoes trial, depending on your server's enthusiasm for Walks.
    (0)

Character
    Angarato
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I like drg with oat polearm. but drk probly stronger with oat greatsword
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3