Character
    Shadoweater
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30

Nvm

Hello,

I have the damselfly worm, but Isacio in Selbina keep telling me "Have you got the damselfly worm?"

I have it in my inventory (and also the 2 other items), but can't do the quest! He keeps asking me that question.

Can you do something?
    (0)
    Last edited by quintus000; 02-17-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Um... Might be a stupid question, but you have actually tried to trade the items to Isacio, right? Just talking to him won't do much good, even with the items in your inventory.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Character
    Shadoweater
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Damned, you'r right... ^^

Thanks (didn't play since 5 years, seems that I forgot the basics)
    (0)
    Last edited by quintus000; 02-17-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You're welcome, glad I could help, and that it wasn't an actual bug.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Hello quintus000,

Thank you very much for posting your initial concern over not being able to complete the quest. It appears that you had found the answer to your difficulties here with the help of another player (Thanks Tamoa!). You also may want to check with some of the Community Sites for further information on these quests as well. As this has been resolved we will go ahead and close out this thread for you. Thank you again and take care!
    (1)