Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Hide not working as intended?

All you need to know is in the chatlog.
    I used hide on a goblin and got the message for when it works probably only for the goblin to continue attacking instead of a proper loss of aggression towards my character.
    I was out of range for autoattacking to be cause emnity vs the goblin and you can see that I lost hide when the goblin followed me and attacked despite my being invisible
    (1)
    Last edited by Khajit; 02-09-2013 at 01:15 PM.

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    All you need to know is in the chatlog.
    I used hide on a goblin and got the message for when it works probably only for the goblin to continue attacking instead of a proper loss of aggression towards my character.
    I was out of range for autoattacking to be cause emnity vs the goblin and you can see that I lost hide when the goblin followed me and attacked despite my being invisible
    Was you main THF when you did this? It appears as though you was on DNC. A leveled THF main doesn't have Fan Dance even if subbing dancer. The first line in your chatlog says your fan dance wears off.

If you are sub THF hide doesn't work full power. It doesn't clear hate and is working as intended. If you was main THF and this happened chances are it was broken by the last patch that fixed THF as sub job from the (I forget) DEX bonuses trick attack. Before that patch It was working full power on /sub THF. Perhaps hide was also bugged to work as sub THF and the patch fixed it too.

Don't slam me if I'm wrong. Seeing that fan dance drop raises red flags that you was on DNC/THF not THF/DNC.

Check these..
    Hide
    Job Ability
    User becomes invisible.
    Obtained: Thief Level 45
    Recast Time: 5:00
    Duration: Random

Notes/Description

When used, user gains the effect of Hide (Status Effect) for a random duration. When Thief is set as Support Job, Hide will not break the attention of enemies already targeting the user.

Hide when used as Thief main job:
    When the user has the attention of an enemy that tracks by sight, all enmity is erased.
    Fan Dance
    Job Ability
    Reduces physical damage taken and increases enmity but renders Samba unusable. Physical damage reduction gradually decreases with each hit taken.
    Obtained: Dancer Level 75 Merit Group 2
    Recast Time: 3 minutes
    Duration: 5 minutes
    (1)
    Last edited by Sarick; 02-11-2013 at 06:48 AM.
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Hello Khajit,

Thank you very much for posting your concerns about Hide functioning incorrectly. In order to best assist you with this issue we will be needing some additional information. While some of this information may seem irrelevant, it is best to have as much information as possible in these cases. Once this is filled out we will submit this for review for you.

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates: