Player

No code given after buying game

Ok, so i decided to come back with the Seekers ultimate package, which I thought came with all the expansions and addons, like everything a new player needs.

I get the recipt in mail for the purchase, but no code to put in for account, nor download link.

What do I do? I bought the ultimate because I have lost my expansion disks, and I can't access areas I have already been able too...and the ultimate says it comes with all expansions and addons, umm, do I have to wait till March 26 to actually access things again?

FINAL FANTASY XI: ULTIMATE COLLECTION SEEKERS EDITION [PC DOWNLOAD]

Includes the original, award winning online role-playing game that brought the FINAL FANTASY series online!
    Free 30 day subscription to play FINAL FANTASY XI for all new accounts
    Includes 5 expansion packs: Rise of the Zilart®, Chains of Promathia®, Treasures of Aht Urhgan®, Wings of the Goddess®, and Seekers of Adoulin®
    Includes 3 add-on scenarios: A Crystalline Prophecy®, A Moogle Kupo d’Etat®, and A Shantotto Ascension®.
    Includes 3 battle add-ons: Vision of Abyssea®, Scars of Abyssea®, and Heroes of Abyssea®.

umm, do I have to wait till the actual date of release to access these things?
    (0)
    Last edited by Aloriaity; 02-09-2013 at 08:25 AM.

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloriaity View Post
    umm, do I have to wait till the actual date of release to access these things?
    Affirmative.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    It'd have been nice if the pre-orders for Seekers Collection gave you a code for Abyssea Collection now and Adoulin later, but...
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

At least its only another 6 weeks or so to go lol
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.